• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling the last of my true rares/event items/old items etc. ON ATLANTIC

• Thread starter Stoned Mariner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Stoned Mariner

All items are on Atlantic shards. Listed below are buyout prices. If you wish to negotiate a deal it must be done via ICQ. 104072232. Submit all offers via ICQ as well.

Open book titled
"For Further Study, Visit: Http:// www.crimsonbrigade.com/vortex/ roleplaying101/rp.html"

This item is an Atlantic shard original from over 8-9 years ago. Only a handful exist in game today. BUYOUT PRICE 75 MILLION.

Old Seer Event Sash "First Prize - Scavenger Hunt - Summer Festival" Blessed Sash.

This item is 100% 1 of a kind from Atlantic shard. Old seer event, there were 2nd and 3rd place sashes as well, but they got deleted with Xanthars museum if I am correct. BUYOUT PRICE 150 MILLION.

EM Gloves "I Participated in the PVP Tournament on Oceania 11/02/04"

EM event gloves from Oceania obviously, dates back to 2004. I have not seen any of these for sale/trade in as long as it has been in existance other than this one which I traded for a few years ago. BUYOUT PRICE 100 MILLION.

Stacked Books titled "A Quest Advocate's Exhaustive Compendium of Contrivances and Fabrications" Blessed For Barrington.

Reward item for uo.stratics writting guides contest. Only 1 in existance. PBD on it is there to stay unless UO changes that policy some day and lets people remove them from a diff char. Regardless. BUYOUT PRICE 125 MILLION.

Open book titled "For Furhter Study, Visit: Http:/www.uo.com"

Absolutly 100% only 1 in existance of all of UO. Created by a GM for me, over 6 years ago after a house fall that the GM attended. ONLY open book in game that refers to www.uo.com website. BUYOUT PRICE 200 MILLION.

"Portrait" - non shipwreck labeled lady in red portrait. Very old before shipwreck titles were added to items fished up. BUYOUT PRICE 30 MILLION.

Stacked Moonstones - old "2 trammel moonstones" stacked, was created a long time ago via bug or some sort. Pumice stacked is fairly common to see today as it always stacked and was duped in stacks. However moonstones have not been obtainable from creatures in game for years. Nor were they stackable by the stacking dupe. (unless of course someone already had stacked moonstones, then obviously they could have been duped somehow). Anyways, Ive owned these for 6-7 years, got them from an old house fall on Atlantic. BUYOUT PRICE 20 MILLION.

I've also got a bunch of White Bells. Various names. PRICE PER BELL 1.5 MILLION.

Again if you are interested in either placing a realistic bid or purchasing for the buyout (I would also consider trades for items of equal value/rarity. Rares only no arties or armor/weps, etc). ICQ ME 104072232

P.s...if you do not like the prices set forth in this post then that is your right, please do not derail the post or flame based on your own personal opinion of item value, etc. Thank you in advance...

G

that open book was on a vendor last week for 75 mil...wha?

you the same person who had that corner shop?

S

Stoned Mariner

Yes I had it on my vendor at my Luna plot a week ago before I cleaned it out in preperation for resale. ICQ me if you are interested.

S

Stoned Mariner

Current offers...

"First Prize - Scavenger Hunt - Summer Festival" Sash 85 MILLION

Stacked Books titled "A Quest Advocate's Exhaustive Compendium of Contrivances and Fabrications" Blessed For Barrington. 80 MILLION

Open book titled
"For Further Study, Visit: Http:// www.crimsonbrigade.com/vortex/ roleplaying101/rp.html" 40 MILLION