• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Selling Sundays Europa Event Item

• Thread starter Johnny English
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Johnny English

A Golden Brooch Brazed With The Symbol Of A Spider [Talisman - No Mods]

There is only 5 of these total, I know this because only my guild went to the event and we totaled up how many when it was over.

I would like to know how much these would be worth or what people are willing to pay.

Thanks

Johnny :)

J

Johnny English

No its just only my guild showed up for it. It was a Felucca based event also so guess the normal event guys didn't fancy it.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ah thank you; the best way to determine a price is to let people bid on it and let the community decide since prices are typically determined by how much someone is willing to pay :).

J

Johnny English

I was kinda hoping people would just start bidding in here hehe, but yea I probably should have made that a bit clearer :p

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think it was even posted on the europa em site so how did anyone know about it?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was posted on EM site, you just had to do a little investigative work and find out the details for yourself :)

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aka...private event
Stop whining Wokhoss.

There were more then just us who actually found out something was going on, but we happened to chase them off.
Read forums, and don't expect every event item to be tossed in your lap.

Now stop changing subject and let people bid.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errrrr sorry what u expecting 2-300m???think u got ya high bidder already and thats way too high for a priavte 'fiction' event item ....no whinge just peed that we cant all enjoy ''europa events'' as a shard comunity.....whatever...

and ps..... i always buy the the event items seems ....im not blesed with the ..''lucky touch'' like most are......

J

Johnny English

Not expecting 200+m at all, if your not bidding/don't want the item then don't post, its fairly simple. If you had looked at the EM site properly you would have found it. How else do you think other people new about it?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DAMN YOU!!!!

YOU put that fire call in to ensure i was not in

thats low!

Watch yr back!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done both of you....a decent price for johnny and a nice trinket for scandi's collection.