• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Some Rares/Event Items

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

RUBBLE:

3 Big Rubble Coconut Trees - 1 Green, 1 Grey, 1 Darker Grey (None of the darkest)
5 Small Display Cases
1 Piece of a Display Case
2 Tent Pieces
Various Ruined Furniture Items
Yucca Tree
That other Tree - Green
Full Blood Tile Graphic, All Pieces (I have the crate for the top corner if you really need it)

RARES/EVENT ITEMS:

Shroud of Tal'Keesh - Blessed
10 Hooded Shroud of Shadow
10 Character Statues (You can Repersonalize them)
Raiment of the Zessler Guard
Ruined Painting
Gladiator Boots
Royal Navy Boots
Fishing Pole from Lake Superior Fishing Contest
Ranger Ingots (2)
Pink/Purple Chicken Leg
Brown Bananas
Happy 6th Anniversary UO Spellbook
Pile of Snow (White Pearl Graphic)
Ruined Painting (The 1st one Stolen on Legends! ...Not that it means anything extra)
Blessed Black Sandles

Feel free to PM me offers if you're interested in anything. I haven't got any set prices and would probably listen to multiple item offers over single item offers.

Thanks for looking

ALL ITEMS ARE ON LEGENDS

S

Sorcon Gartius

I updated the list w/ some additional items. I've had a few offers via PM, as well as questions as to whether this is an auction or a sale. I'm offering the items for sale, but I've been out of the game for a while. I'm listening to some offers and getting an idea as to the value of certain items before I make my decision. I'll probably listen to offers for a few days and then make a decision.