[Selling] Selling RARE Rubble Boat and Server Birth Boat Model!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

Jason88

Hey everyone,

I am currently selling a Server Birth Boat Model. I am also selling TWO every rare rubble boat pieces. I have yet to see a full finished RUBBLE boat on ultima Online, so you could be the first. :)

This is a must have for any decorator or rares collector. For people that are decorating impaired, I threw together a picture on the roof of a small tower that took me about 30 seconds.

I used decorative carpet for the best water tiles. You can see how the Rubble boat makes a canoe shape boat even with two pieces. I also have the ship model pictured as well....

ICQ me if you are interested
600-800-683

Attachments

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 7, 2003
Bottom of a Well...
as far as ive seen there only 4 pieces of ship rubble wich i got all 4, have yet to see any more pieces anywhere.

G

gdini33

Hey everyone,

I am currently selling a Server Birth Boat Model. I am also selling TWO every rare rubble boat pieces. I have yet to see a full finished RUBBLE boat on ultima Online, so you could be the first. :)

This is a must have for any decorator or rares collector. For people that are decorating impaired, I threw together a picture on the roof of a small tower that took me about 30 seconds.

I used decorative carpet for the best water tiles. You can see how the Rubble boat makes a canoe shape boat even with two pieces. I also have the ship model pictured as well....

ICQ me if you are interested
600-800-683
i am very interested in the rubble boat, would make a perfect bday gift to finish off my special someones boat, can reach me via icq at 921112289

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
Toad Town
They're two different boat pieces. Each belonging to a different facing boat.