• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling pets on Atlantic....

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have one white cu sidhe... the training is done.. just needs to be skilled up... I have dismount and I forget the other ability on it.... I am also selling a frost dragon(untrained) and a pink cu sidhe(untrained)... if interested hit me up with offers.. thanks

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Its the bright white color... like the snow of Ice west or Dagger isle.. really bright white... im open to offers

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ive seen them sell as low as 6mill all the way up to 10 mill on New Mag vendors.. im open to offers

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
ive seen them sell as low as 6mill all the way up to 10 mill on New Mag vendors.. im open to offers
They are extremey hard to spawn, you can farm cus for 1-2 months and not get one. It is considered a rare color right below the blaze Cu that sells for 500M to 1 plat untrained.
I would not sell for 10 M, unless you are really short in cash, like down to your last 1M.
The actual proper price range considering the effort that went in to spawn it should be over 20-30M easily.
I would rather keep it stabled indefinitely or use it as a pet.
It is no 6M pet, or 10 M pet and someone did not know its value when they sold theirs for 6 M. Don't get suckered in by people downplaying the ice white color Cu, unless it has hopelessly damages skill set etc.
This is coming from someone who got suckered to sell a Dreadmare for 20M, unbeknownst to me the value was like 400M-500M at that time, when I was down to my last penny.
Rare color Cus 1st is blaze, then ice white, then fire red I think.
For Hiriu rares : Strong Green 1st, Strong Pink next, then etc. Prices for these should also reflect the tamers time to spawn then for weeks-months, getting killed by these beasts, and also Elite Ninjas etc (very annoying).
For Nightmares, also be careful:
2-slot Void color is very rare take a lot of spawning to get one if you ever get one. So correct price normally would be high.
Wait and spam in game that you are selling rare color Cu, also mention it is ICE white, not white. I would be surprised if you dont get offers in Atl..People will rip you off if you let them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are you calling white and Ice white?

This is Ice Blue

upload_2018-1-20_21-39-50.png

Not very rare.

White is rare. Im riding one in my signature.

There is no Ice white.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Its the white color that Pawain has in her picture... the one in the middle.. that's the exact color

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Its the white color that Pawain has in her picture... the one in the middle.. that's the exact color
that is what they call pure white or ice white..and it is very rare and exp to sell/buy (20-50M untrained, and fresh tame). Good luck taming one of these, you can spend $$$ in totems or spend loooong time to find one.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I came across totem description, it didn't include CUs.
Did I miss something
Nope, Totem wont work on Cus.

If you make a Cu Ranch like we do every day on LS, you will get everything but Blaze in a week.

If you just tame until all are paragons then stop, it could take months.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Nope, Totem wont work on Cus.

If you make a Cu Ranch like we do every day on LS, you will get everything but Blaze in a week.

If you just tame until all are paragons then stop, it could take months.
Can you explain this a little Pawain:
What exactly is a farm of cus? Is it taming them and then releasing them in the cave? You then do not have to kill them and lose karma, and new ones will spawn?
What about the paragons? When do they appear? You do not have to mess with them at all?
Also it would take several tamers to do the farm? As one alone would take very long?
And does real taming or real lore makes a big difference in taming these or you can get rings to bring to 120 tam/lore/vet and its the same taming chance?
Thanks for the info!

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes pretty much. Cu Farm = kill or tame until a good color or good stat one spawns, whatever you're looking for.

Killing is faster of course, but you lose karma, then everything attacks you, even Paragon CUs. Good luck running from those ones. Gets really crappy when you get calmed and cannot invis.

Taming is a lot slower, paralyze, tame, invis works fine...

I usually tame, rename and release near sand area, takes care of the changelings.

I farm alone, but usually someone there on Atlantic. Usually people honor first see first tame, can't say that for everyone though. Of course it would be a lot faster if you had multiple people taming/killing to get whatever you're looking for.

I got real 120 tame, lore, vet, I'm pretty sure less would make a difference.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you explain this a little Pawain:
Meanwhile on Lake Superior

The elf tamers tame and release on the spot. The released ones kill Changelings. That picture is the ones that walked up from the spawn area. The spawn area is packed also.

They call out in chat when all thats left are paragons. Players come kill the paragons so the tamers can continue. Or the tamers use another toon to kill the paragons so they dont loose karma.

You do not lose Karma if you kill the released ones. For some reason the released ones like to attack my Hiryu. I use a Hiryu and a Naj to kill the paragons. I don't take area damage pets there.

The area looks like that at least 4 days a week.

They are looking for a Blaze.

My tamers are human. All my Cus are gifted to me or I will buy the really good ones.

The Vendor on ATL whose stablemaster is named Jojo will have some good prices for Cus. I check him when I transfer.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also it would take several tamers to do the farm? As one alone would take very long?
One guy on LS did it for 8 years before he got a Blaze. Luckily he sold it so he is trying for another!

You need players who are focused on the goal of getting a Blaze.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Meanwhile on Lake Superior

The elf tamers tame and release on the spot. The released ones kill Changelings. That picture is the ones that walked up from the spawn area. The spawn area is packed also.

They call out in chat when all thats left are paragons. Players come kill the paragons so the tamers can continue. Or the tamers use another toon to kill the paragons so they dont loose karma.

You do not lose Karma if you kill the released ones. For some reason the released ones like to attack my Hiryu. I use a Hiryu and a Naj to kill the paragons. I don't take area damage pets there.

The area looks like that at least 4 days a week.

They are looking for a Blaze.

My tamers are human. All my Cus are gifted to me or I will buy the really good ones.

The Vendor on ATL whose stablemaster is named Jojo will have some good prices for Cus. I check him when I transfer.
Ty for info..

Punisher

Journeyman
discord and kill w/ fire dmg pet. dies fairly fast usually in a few mins. or discord and flamestrike w/ high eval fey slayer, and does 300 dmg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That makes the question less valid how?
The OP hasn't played in years, the pet is gone, what difference does the color of a Cu that someone put dismount on make?

Here is a puzzle/trivia you can solve since you are bored.

Which one is an ICE White Cu?

1659763368306.png

There are 2 White Cus, 1 black and 1 Ice (Blue) in the picture. And 1 naked McDougle.

What is probably the most common name for a White Cu?
Snowball

Blaze is the rarest color Cu. What is the next rarest color Cu?
It is a tie between Sky Blue, Ice (blue), Pink, Red, Black, and White.... All have the same odds.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My apolgies... I meant to ask , what is the Hue on a Ice White Cu?
There is no color called Ice White. The OP described his Cu as White.

We don't normally describe pet colors with hues since players using CC can not see hues. There are pets such as new white wyrms, big cats, cold drakes. That have so many colors that you may have to resort to hues to collect them all.

But here is a color chart for Cus. Color Charts: Cu Sidhe | uo-cah.com

You probably are interested in the White color.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ice White and Ice Blue are used interchangeably.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ice White and Ice Blue are used interchangeably.
I can agree there. I like to just say White for white and Ice for the others. Then you don't have to ask which White.

The Hiryus have Ice Blue and Ice Green. So you have to be specific with those.