• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Orc Ships

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m only home for a week and then I'm gone again for at least 3 more (real life, job, some of you will understand). I don't have a vendor but I have 200 orc ships. These will have no ammo or cannons on them, just the ship (blessed). I will be selling these at the absolute lowest price ever of 850k per ship. If you think that's overpriced, go out there yourself and gather the parts and build one. Message me either here or the official boards, or holler at me in Gen Chat (if I"m on). I"ll take Atl gold of 25 mil per ship as well, which is also a pretty low rate, so buy in bulk and sell to your friends :)

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Price changed to 850k per, still 25 Atl which is still a good deal..thank you