• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling one of the BEST PvM Ornate axes

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check it again, SSI is there... That is pretty sick Sup

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I don't know why I typed no SSI, I meant no stam leech. Damn beer..

S

Slips

Yeah, would be crazy if it had HSL in there. It is still pretty good, but its not ideal for a sampire.

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That thing is sick!!

I use Divine Fury to refill my stam because I have a similar wep and tbh I don`t care about hit stam leech because I went over the dci cap by 20 just to be able to cast Divine without penalty. So that`s a free 10hci/di/ssi plus I leech so much mana I can cast it again and again. hehe =D

If I had the gold to spare I would be all over it!

That hla and dci is awesome too.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a nice weapon golfer. I prefer no stam leech and replaced with lower attack anyday. Wear mace and shields, and lower attack from weapon, and then lighting strike for hit chance...your golden.

It is all personal preference.

Selling axe tonight 70m. No more ICQs/PMs about weapon please.