• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Old Rare 'COAL' and You Have Be Naughty Card-SOLD

G

Selling the old rare 'coal' that everyone seems to be missing out of their 1997 naughty bag, plus the naughty card also.

Asking price 25 mil

P

Pokey Loves You

That's asking a lot for things that can't be locked down.

G

Find it for me cheaper please? I don't recall asking for a PC nor an opionon from someone that has no clue what things sell for. I just sold an unlockable full bag(which everyone that knows this item knows you can't lock it down unless it's in a bag) for alot more than this price. If it upsets you, please use finger power and go grief on the boards and leave the sellers and buyers alone.

G

Oh alas Pokey, I have found another coal posted for sale. His asking price is 25 mil not including the card.

P

Pokey Loves You

i'm sorry that person was suckered into buying it.

do you really think a holiday bag, that can't be locked down, is worth that much? if so i feel sorry for you too.

buy my spam for 75mil?