• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Nice Atlantic 18x17 Trammel plot.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Nice Atlantic 18x17 Trammel plot.

[VIEW] VERY NICE.
[FLOORS] FOUR
[SPAWN]: NONE
[STORAGE]: 2924 MAXIMUM.
[PRICE]: 20 MILLION OBO.
[CONTACT ME]:395059356

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested in your plot. Message me on ICQ 146447909
See you soon, i hope :)

T

The Home Guild

This home has been sold.I contacted the seller.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And me???
I've answered to you immediately. Why do you have selled the house to another person? It's not correct

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Immediately isn't the same as two days after the seller's bump post.
When i've answered to him he had not just sold the house. Read the posts. He said "Still for sale."
And i've answered to him one hour after his post. And also in PM
He is not correct. But i've adviced all that i know on atlantic to pay attenction with him

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right in that your post was made an hour after his time stamp, but did you stop to think about also looking at the date? His last post was made on August 31 while your post inquiring about the house was made yesterday, which was September 2...so, no, you did not answer him within an hour of his post, more like 49 hours after his post. Nice to see your trying to ruin this players reputation by making him out to be a bad seller just because you don't pay closer attention to important things like dates on the posts.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right in that your post was made an hour after his time stamp, but did you stop to think about also looking at the date? His last post was made on August 31 while your post inquiring about the house was made yesterday, which was September 2...so, no, you did not answer him within an hour of his post, more like 49 hours after his post. Nice to see your trying to ruin this players reputation by making him out to be a bad seller just because you don't pay closer attention to important things like dates on the posts.
I'VE WRITE AFTER ONE HOUR THAT HE HAD MADE HIS SECON POST, WHEN THE HOUSE WAS NOT SOLD. UNDERSTOOD, NOW????
THE HOUSE WAS NOT YET SOLD!!!!
"Still for sale".
After 1 hour i've answer to THIS SECOND post. Read well the dates.
But he has ignored my offer. Sure that i ruine his repuitation....
Reputatiom? He has a reputation???
Bleahhhh

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'VE WRITE AFTER ONE HOUR THAT HE HAD MADE HIS SECON POST, WHEN THE HOUSE WAS NOT SOLD. UNDERSTOOD, NOW????
THE HOUSE WAS NOT YET SOLD!!!!
"Still for sale".
After 1 hour i've answer to THIS SECOND post. Read well the dates.
But he has ignored my offer. Sure that i ruine his repuitation....
Reputatiom? He has a reputation???
Bleahhhh
That's right...read the dates a bit better. Yesterday was September 2nd (date of your inquiry post), the last post by the OP was on Sunday, which was August 31st. Maybe this will help you understand a bit better on where your mistake is coming from:

Just because the times are one hour apart doesn't mean they were posted on the same day. So yeah, by you running around saying that he is a bad seller just because your are unable to make out the simple difference of the dates between the two threads is ruining his reputation as a seller.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who are you? Are you his lawyer? Or his parent?
Can't HE (or HER) answer to me? I've messaged him on ICQ, in PM and here. No anxwer at all. His hands are broken and can't write anything?
For the moderator.
Please, close this post. It's ridicolous..

T

The Home Guild

And me???
I've answered to you immediately. Why do you have selled the house to another person? It's not correct
I'm not the home seller.
I contacted him via pm message when he first put on the market and asked for his icq.he recently contacted me and said it was sold.
He hasn't been on icq since..thus probably the reason he hasn't responded to this thread.

Desperado,did point out a valid point.. you posted 2 days later.
Home was sold same day he posted still for sale.. he just didn't update his posts.

thanks and have a nice day.

T

The Home Guild

That's right...read the dates a bit better. Yesterday was September 2nd (date of your inquiry post), the last post by the OP was on Sunday, which was August 31st. Maybe this will help you understand a bit better on where your mistake is coming from:

Just because the times are one hour apart doesn't mean they were posted on the same day. So yeah, by you running around saying that he is a bad seller just because your are unable to make out the simple difference of the dates between the two threads is ruining his reputation as a seller.
Good looking out,bro.
she seems to try and put the owner down for not responding.
It's her fault for not noticing.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just pisses me off when people try to tarnish a seller's reputation based on a mistake the person makes themselves, and then refuses to acknowledge that they screwed up by not reading.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i can have made a mistake with the dates, but Thrillkill doesn't ever answered to my post. He has only said, "sold out". No answer, no explanation to me. And i've sent him a PM and messaged on ICQ. And also here, in the post.
Only silence and presence of Desperado, that i don't know who is it !!!
I'm italian and normally in my country a well-mannered person gives explanation, not only silence.
But maybe Thrilkill is dead and can't answer.
Yes, for me the reputation of ThrillKill is not good. The manners are the same in all over the world. And he has not them.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, After no one posted I just started spamming at the bank.
It was sold, And i forgot to come back here and update thread.

Thrillkill is my main account.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL just go and place a smaller 15x15 max! secure for free ! theres room around if u go look, especially felluca and malas areas.