• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling New Light Purple Gradient-Looking Gift Box - 10m

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All plants/boxes are located on the shards listed. Payment on Atlantic or shard where the plant/box is located unless you get approval from me first please. You will be trading first. If you'd like to buy a plant/box, please POST on the forums which you'd like. First claim gets it.

Thank you! ICQ465-972-004

Shard: Asuka - 10m
Purple Gradient Giftbox

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps* I kept getting offers via ICQ instead on this thread. :sad3:

I'm putting these up for firm prices to save some hassle. If you'd like to buy a plant/box, please POST on the forums which you'd like. First claim gets it. If you want to pay someplace other than Atlantic or the shard they are located, please check with me first.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would you consider 10 mil for rust Sonoma payment on Atl ICQ 33200180 (WILD THING)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are trying to contact me over the purchase of an item, please post here rather than contacting directly via ICQ as it can be unreliable. I've had too many people saying they've sent messages without me receiving them. I can arrange delivery via ICQ, but messages sent when I'm offline or N/A seem to sometimes run into barriers.

Would you consider 10 mil for rust Sonoma payment on Atl ICQ 33200180 (WILD THING)
Thank you for the offer Lexfixr, If I don't sell it for my asking price, I will consider your offer.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiyas ya can q me ill buy the green and the ebony box rust tree and green tree please =) icq 683696149

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiyas ya can q me ill buy the green and the ebony box rust tree and green tree please =) icq 683696149
Thank you MrUber for a smooth transaction. Look forward to trading again in the future. :) Enjoy the trees and boxes!

Only the gradiant looking lavender box on Asuka is left.