• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling New Ethereal Hell Hound - Atlanitc Shard

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I am taking orders for the New Ethereal Hell Hound !

Buy Now is set as 400M
and payments must be on Atlantic Shard, but I can delivery to any shard of your choice!

I will probably have 10 Units available Only!! so first come first Serve!

ICQ ME for details 647752375

View attachment 25713

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400m wow.....what do ..what to do...claim 2 hell hounds and sell for mega money.....7-800m in the bank ....but no new shard shields ......or pick 2 different shard shields and buy a hell hound in 3-4 months time for same price as the tigers go for now 140-150m.....

not really a no brainer for me is it....

Sir-Crogus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
within a month of the tigers hitting the market I had 3 the first one purchased at 150 and the following 2 purchased at 125... how is it anybody in their right mind is pre-ordering these things for 400?? fools with gold I say... definitely waiting this one out...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400m wow.....what do ..what to do...claim 2 hell hounds and sell for mega money.....7-800m in the bank ....but no new shard shields ......or pick 2 different shard shields and buy a hell hound in 3-4 months time for same price as the tigers go for now 140-150m.....

not really a no brainer for me is it....
I totlly agree man. I am in the same boat. I don't even play prodo lol

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
3 sold so far!!
Still more available

Also, buyers should be aware and careful, there is a lot of people already scamming people on ATL, selling "cheap" making people pay the vendors and than just logging off!!!

So always use a broker like Me, Nails, Supsoc