• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling My first champ SoTs

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I started my own champ spawn with the intention of soloing it, but ran out of time to play. I was nearing the 4th level but headed out instead.

To my surprise I found a couple nice SoTs (not the best, but worth someone's time to look at :))

1.0 detect hidden
1.0 Magery
1.0 provocation

Let me know if you are interested - I play on Great Lakes

Thanks!!
Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Not sure about GL, but in my experience these would sell pretty quickly if you offered them up for sale in the Gen Chat of most shards, I think.

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up! I will try that when I can login next :) until then, they are still fair game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Heads up, magery/provo typically at 100k per .1 ratio, ( always do like 75k to move em quick), but detect hidden may get more now because of VvV sigil thingy I believe