• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling my EM/PVP/Fel set of Rares.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Looking to sell all of these items. I am trying to offload these quickly, so take advantage of that and get a good deal. If you send me an offer that is remotely close I am going to take it. Some of these I will probably sell for 1/2 of what VS & Auction safes have them listed at....Not all, not all, but most!!

You can see these items @ my house. It is the 3rd hose on the right leaving the west Umbra city exit. I have a few other items that go well with it all, if you want those as well just let me know and we can work something out.

1) Ancient Tourmaline Statue Left Behind by the 1st Rules of Felucca--- 800m

2) A Snowflake From The Great Fel Winter Storm 1 of 10

3) Felucca Moon--500m

4) Feluccas Madness: Embrace the Fear-- 950m

5) A Solid Gold Plate Taken from the Crypt of an Ancient Feluccan King-- 1.2p

6) Ancient Ruby Lantern Containing the Forgotten Fires of Felucca-- 1.5p

7) Felucca Festival Of The Grape Harvest, Great Lakes 2011 1 of 10

8) A Vase Filed with the Screaming Voices and Blood of Dead Heroes in Felucca: The Mad King-- 1p

9)I Gave (my Life) And Took (this Wonderful Crystal) From Felucca, Drachenfels -- 1.5P 1 of 15 Stealing PvP Event

10) An Infernalized Statue Bearing the Toil and Dilapidation of Generations in Felucca-- 900m

11) The Forgotten Gem of Felucca, Blessed by the Death of a Thousand Soilders-- 900m

12) I Defended Felucca from the Haloweenie King

13) Guildstone: PVP Beginner's (PBG)

14) I was Not the Last Man Standing on Atlantic 2010 **Sash

15) I Tried to Fight in the 2v2 Tournament **Sash

16) I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! Atlantic 2010 1 of 3

17) I Survived more or Less the Deadly Scavenger Hunt (Drachenfels 2010) *Sash

18) I Fought In The Oceania PvP Tourney! **Doublet-- 1.5p

19) Semi-Finalist In The Oceania PvP Tourney! **Kilt 1 of 4

20) The 3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter *Glacial Staff-- 750m 2006 IGM Item

Other Items:

21) A Chessboard(Golden)-- 750m ***PENDING****

22) Stuffed Fish with Gareth's Remains

23) Finely Hewn Ebony Chest of Drawers with Intricate Designs--750m ***PENDING****

25) Replica of a Mystical Naga Staff 1 of 10

26) A Fountain of Blood from LS Players-- 385m

27)A Gathering of Souls, Trapped by Fear -- 725m 1 of 10

28) Ancient Golden Idol Worshiped by Bandits-- 550m ***PENDING****

29) An Unforgettable Murder Who Lost to a Lag Spike-- 800m

30) Lenshire Clan Tabard---1.2P 2005 EM Drop

31) EM Faine Morgans Enchanged Cooking Pot

32) The Gilded Remains of an Unknown LS Citizen

33) A kit of Small Vials Containing Poisions Used by the Crimson Dagger-- 275m

34) I Drank to Much at the Ultima Online 24th Anniversary Party and Broke my Bottle

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bump

I have had a lot of interest in these items individually but I would really like to keep this together.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bump. Selling all of this as well as most everything else I have. I will work soon to list everything else, but my home is listed above if you want to visit and reach out. I will be leaving Sunday for a few days, but I should be around until then.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Jump at the good deals! Anything sold between now and Saturday(I leave Sunday morning for a week) I will give even better deals on.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to be bumping this before the 24 hour mark..... I just realized only my ICQ is listed in my SIG. I will change that soon. For anyone that wants my discord it is... Holyhippy#5864 I've only ever used Discord for WOW....I was a Holy Pally hence the name. Thanks for all the interest so far....I am really trying to move as much of this in the next 3 days as possible...so lots of deals to be made.

Added some prices based off of what I could find on VS. I am willing to beat any price and take offers on listed prices. Just holler

Last edited: