• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling my 2 Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermione

hi together,
i want to quit playing ultima online. for the last weeks i haven't been playing because of having no time, and i think it's too expensive over the time not playing.

one account is 124 months old (nearly from the beginning of uo, i took it over from somebody else some time ago. this account has the house with all special items, all regs, ingots, boards etc. . paid until 15.06.2008.
//edit: sold!

the other account is my starting-account (42 months). the house here has much jewelry, all "normal" weapons, armour (especially LRC), talismans and many powerscrolls. paid until 06.07.08.
//edit: don't sell the account any more

i would be glad if i get around 50 euro for each account, or make offers.

greets
steffi

ps: german and danish bank-account available, also paypal.
pps: if you have any questions, feel free to ask. for example some german descriptions in the pdf-files.

L

Legacyee

It's a shame to see that you are leaving the game

I wish i could take your accounts, Just to let you have them back when you decide to return :)

Hope to see you again in the future

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to buy Account #1, I can work out a price with you is there away to contact you?

N

Nenime

Hi Steffi,

I know your "Yuki"-Char. You made some wooden chests for me when I just got my first little cottage. "Made by Yuki" will always remind me of a very nice and helpful player.

Alles Gute ;)

H

Hermione

yeah, i liked helping others...

the old account is sold.

maybe there is somebody who needs the other account... else i have an account if i want to come back ;)

that is to ask then: how long are my things kept in the bank?

N

Nenime

... else i have an account if i want to come back ;)
I see a little light of hope glowing in the oncoming darkness :)

how long are my things kept in the bank?
At least a year. I've been away a bit more than that.
After 6 month of not playing (nor paying) they de-activated my account. Apparently this only means that the accounts age will stop to count further. When I came back all my belongings were still there in the bank of each character. I gave most of the gold to the tamer char in order to pay the weekly stable fee. So the pets were there too.

But don't worry. Even if the bank gets robbed, your house burned or your chars pickpocked: When you cast An Corp on your account I'll be there with some loaded packhorses. We sure find something useful in their bags. :beer:

H

Hermione

thank you very much nenime!!!
i will say hello when i'm back in some time :)

H

Hermione

i dont sell the second account any more.
maybe i come back some time :)

L

Legacyee

Hermione
Are you the same one that posted in the Knuckleheads forums if so we used to fight against each other, or rather our chickens did :)

H

Hermione

now i understand the signatures in the forum... as long as i dont have any signature, there wont be a new signature. but from the moment i have one, all new posts get the signature, and if i change it, all posts with the signature will change too...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would REALLY appreciate no sales for RL money taking place here.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.