• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling misc items (Skull mug, Rubble table/tree, EM drop from 25th anniv)

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, selling all these rares, all located on Atlantic shard.
Interested in a huge bulk sale preferable, however can also sell pieces 1 by 1.

As seen in the picture,
Drunk man singing ball,
I Survived EM Vladimeres Retirement, Unfortunately he did not!
Rubble Table
Rubble tree

Sell1.png

Next picture contains,
A Mysterious Treasure Map Personally Given To You By The Legendary Cartographer In Vesper (I dont know where this came from, please post if you have info)
25th Anniversary Archery Competition Winner. This item is from the recent 25th anniv event, I believe this is unique 1x item)
3x Skull mugs (Server births)
Worldgem Bit (Server births)
Bottle (Not sure where this came from, might be server birth too?, found in same idoc as the other pieces)
Sell2.png

Thanks

/Psycho

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know my group of people got ~5 of those arrows.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got it, its not unique then. Funny theres multiple winners in an archery contest :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Got it, its not unique then. Funny theres multiple winners in an archery contest :)
They had waves. 4 people at a time, the event lasted an hour so many people participated. I received one as well.

Samhain

Adventurer
How much are you wanting for the arrow? ...seems a lot of people here got one but I never tried the archery contest, I was stuck in line for the stupid duck contest for most of the event :(

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can find them on auction safes throughout Atlantic for 1-1.1 plat.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much are you wanting for the arrow? ...seems a lot of people here got one but I never tried the archery contest, I was stuck in line for the stupid duck contest for most of the event :(
I don't want to hear about the duck event ever again!!! :mad: I still feel so betrayed, I acquired and ate sooo many of those ducks because they said its possible to get an even rarer prize if you eat a lucky one D:< :fight:

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't want to hear about the duck event ever again!!! :mad: I still feel so betrayed, I acquired and ate sooo many of those ducks because they said its possible to get an even rarer prize if you eat a lucky one D:< :fight:
mine do lightning when i click it

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah you were supposed to eat them, if they disappeared it was just a normal duck, if they did something cool, it was the prize for that game.

I stood in line for that one for about 15-20 minutes but people kept cutting in line :/ seriously.....

So I left :(

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah you were supposed to eat them, if they disappeared it was just a normal duck, if they did something cool, it was the prize for that game.

I stood in line for that one for about 15-20 minutes but people kept cutting in line :/ seriously.....

So I left :(
you know how much they worth never seen one for sale

CookieMafia

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The map is from the Treasure Hunter's Quest on the town crier. Takes 10 seconds to get that map and the other goodies it gives you.