• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Magincia Event Rift Pillars 25m each, Sonoma, LA, Chesapeake - UPDATED

T

TheGwy

Selling Magincia Event Rift Pillars 25m each, Sonoma, LA, Chesapeake
PM me or ICQ 8699776

SOLD OUT on Europa

G

I'm not a mod by any means nor am I well acquainted with the OP, but while you're welcome to your opinion about someone this is hardly the appropriate place to make it known.

G

If you have 0 respect for players like that, I highly suggest you find another game. This game is one of merchanting just because you were not fast enough on your OWN shard doesn't mean someone who took the time out of their day to log on a shard they don't even play and pick up stones is greedy.

I don't even like the OP but your comment is just way out of line and has 0 relevance or credibility. If you want to save "pixels" from "greedy" players like this then I suggest you step up your game and pay more attention to what's going on instead of complaining about it after the fact.

If you don't like "greedy" players I would also suggest highly that you don't spend any time in the rare collector's forum as all of us here x-shard and trade rares, event items, and things of that nature. To you then we must all be greedy people and not worth the datastream we occupy on the servers.

G

I have to support the seller here.
Merchanting is fun.

Sell or buy. Its part of the game.

Or find.

C

Clank

<blockquote><hr>

I would have considered buying these on Sonoma had you been somebody who actually PLAYS on Sonoma, instead of being some greedy, pixel item collector. I have zero respect for players like you...

[/ QUOTE ]

if you considered buying them, you are a pixel item collector. sorry that stuff get transferred around, but it's part of the game. merchants help get items to people who would normally not have access to them.

T

TheGwy

Buy 2 or more, I will deliver to any American shards for FREE, as well as Europa, Drachenfels &amp; Oceania
exceptions: GL, Pacific, Nappa

L

LordIssac

I would just like to say this:

I know Gwyd, and he plays almost every shard. I mean he pretty much has a worked up character and just about every shard. He may have "main" shards, but I do know for a fact he enjoys playing all of them

T

tiggertessa2007

just to let everyone know, gwyd is a very good friend of mine, one of the handfull in this game that i realy call a friend, and ud be amazed at how many shards he actualy does play, and even if u play on other shards does that make u any less deserving to get stuff on a shard that u may not play....drac has a population of like 50 at the highest peak of play, but while the rubble was goin on i saw TonS of people there id never seen before, did this effect me? no not in the least, i could care less. i still ended up with the items i wanted. and i think for all those who had kept watch on that moongate since stratics announced that the event would start with in 24 hrs deserved how ever many stones they got, on what ever shard they got em on
and i know gwyd got almost 0 sleep during that 3 day period because i was up right with him were were checking in with each other on q about every half hr or so , so before u go and say its alawys the same people blahh blahh blahh,,,,well this wasnt an em event on one shard this was a shard wide event, that altho th 24 hr time frame was off (wich just means u had more time to learn about this) u should read stratics once in a while and go out and check on things.