• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling LT sash

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

selling the best item in uo , involtet guys knows what i mean
the ultimative LT sash, take a look on the following picture..

offers to
11520751 icq.
or [email protected] for em@il

thank you, for you´r attention
i will make the shard transfer
best regards

G

<blockquote><hr>

involtet guys knows what i mean

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I dont know what you mean lol.

B

Bong.Water

<blockquote><hr>

starting bid is?

[/ QUOTE ]

ill start the bidding with 5gp. that sounds pretty fair to me.

G

hello on important answer from me

i also take reallife money if you dont have uo gold,

the trade will make by ebay when the highest offer is come .

i wait an week.

the highest bid in this time is 1 billion uo gold.
by uo-gold trade only with any broker from this board

11.11.07 today
18.11.07 will the sash sold

best regards,
and if someone want to see that icq me !

G

I think he meant that he's running an auction for a set period of one week, and at the end of that time period the individual with the highest bid will be the winner.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He might have been referring to if was for RL cash would be on Ebay. Ebay does not allow virtual sales as Im sure you know.

G

Yah, I'm aware of that, but then it would've been paypal, as ebay is not a site designed for the electronic transfer of funds.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, Ebay germany still allows sales of virtual goods.
The hook is.. ebay.de in the section ultima online was allways quite empty

G

That would still be illegal for those of us in America to take advantage of either as buyers or sellers, and since there has been no link to ebay for the item, and the seller stated the auction would begin yesterday I still believe they meant that it would be done in an auction format similar to ebay.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

That would still be illegal for those of us in America to take advantage of either as buyers or sellers, and since there has been no link to ebay for the item, and the seller stated the auction would begin yesterday I still believe they meant that it would be done in an auction format similar to ebay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if you have registered on ebay.com, you can still log onto ebay.de and buy/sell things. Nothing illegal about that.

Maybe the seller meant he'll put the item on ebay so you have the buyer and seller protection?

G

It's illegal to sell virtual items through ebay in America, so I'm making the assumption it would be illegal to buy them as well, although I could be mistaken on that.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
All I found on Germany's eBay.de for sale in UO was this link.

10 Million Gold

Found this on the United Kingdom version of eBay.uk.co

10 Million Gold

Canada &amp; Australia have links for GTCs and Guides, but now I wonder about them as well.

A

azure-star

There were more Lieutenant sashes than those given out... but I'd never seen one with those mods before o_O

Did those other 4 have the same mods?

G

<blockquote><hr>

There were originally 5 LT sashes awarded:

1 is still on baja with the original owner
1 is on Europa in luna displayed at this collectors musuem
1 is owned by Brittney of which he was trying to auction it off through Tomas
1 was being sold by Parkay

Which one is this? The missing 5th one? Who did you get it from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there were more than that, either from dupes or just more given out. Tenbears on Pacific also owns one.

G

It would have to have been more were given out as the methods of duping used to recreate items had been stopped by EA when this item was released.

Although, the individual selling one currently could easily be the person who was purchasing it from Britney via Tomas. Could also be the individual from Baja, or someone they may have sold it to, and it could also be the owner of it from Europa.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

There were originally 5 LT sashes awarded:

1 is still on baja with the original owner
1 is on Europa in luna displayed at this collectors musuem
1 is owned by Brittney of which he was trying to auction it off through Tomas
1 was being sold by Parkay

Which one is this? The missing 5th one? Who did you get it from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there were more than that, either from dupes or just more given out. Tenbears on Pacific also owns one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure 99.99999999% sure of my figures. Unless they were dupped. 5 was the original number.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

It would have to have been more were given out as the methods of duping used to recreate items had been stopped by EA when this item was released.

Although, the individual selling one currently could easily be the person who was purchasing it from Britney via Tomas. Could also be the individual from Baja, or someone they may have sold it to, and it could also be the owner of it from Europa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dupping was still present when this item was released. In fact, I believe it was duping this item that caught EAs attention, because this was the last big event item that caused controversy over UBER event items tipping the scales over fair game play.

Yes only Five Sashes were given out, and the members of one guild got them all at that time. One was immediately put up for sale on eBay for $450 which I purchased using "Buy It Now", but within 24hrs the seller a known scammer sold it to someone else for $750 much to my disappointment. Of course my information comes from a member within his guild who used to be a friend of mine, and now no longer plays. Here is a list of all Royal Guard paraphernalia with Royal tagged in the name of the item.

SEASON 2

Atlantic: (Royal Guard Color is Purple)
*Royal Guard Investigator (cloak) (+20 Stealth) (5)
*Royal Guard Survival Knife (1-3)
Royal Guard Survival Knife (2-3) Enhanced (140 Luck)

Baja: (Royal Guard Color is Red)
*Royal Guard (Boots) (8)

Catskills: (Royal Guard Color is White)
*Royal Artisan (Dark Red Full Apron) (26)
*Royal Guard Shock Trooper Sergeant (Sash) (1)
Royal Guard Shock Trooper Lieutenant (Sash) (1)
*Royal Guard Shock Trooper (Sash) (8)

Legends: (Royal Guard Color is Off-White)
*Member of the Royal Britannia Navy (dark boots - no color added)

Europa: (Royal Guard Color is Gold)
Detective of the Royal Guard (Sash) (3)

Oceania: (Royal Guard Color is Violet)
*A Corporal of the Royal Britannia Guard (Sash) (15)
*A Lieutenant of the Royal Britannia Guard (Sash) (1)
*A Sergeant of the Royal Britannia Guard (Sash) (1)

Napa Valley
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard (Sash) (Given to Napa Valley Reporter Lady Lava)

Sonoma: (Royal Guard Color is Blood Red)
Marksman of Britannia Guard (sash (1)

SEASON 3

Baja: (Royal Guard Color is Red)
Royal Guard (Boots) (1)
Royal Guard Investigator (Sash) (3)

Great Lakes:
*Royal Guard Bow (blue color, +1 dexterity) (2-3)
*Royal Guard Bows (10)
*Royal Guard Dart (10)
*Royal Guard Hatchet (11)

Lake Superior:
*Royal Guard Inquisitor (Red Cloak) (10)

Napa Valley:
*In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard (Red Sash) (1)

SEASON 4

Atlantic:
*Royal Botanist's Trowel (~45)

Baja:
Royal Guard Boots (50 Luck) (1) (Won't Sell)

Catskills:
*The Royal Guard Book (Yellow Two Tones Book Describing the Event) (2-3)

Europa:
*drauG nainnatirB layoR eht fo remeM (Sash) (~25 Dropped)
drauG nainnatriB layoR eht fo rednammoC (Sash) (1)
Royal Explorer book (2) (+10 Magery, +10 Mana Increase, SDI 25% 1/1)
Royal Explorer boots (2)
Royal Explorer cloak (2)
Royal Explorer fancy shirt (2)
Royal Explorer Kit (pouch) (2)
Royal Explorer lantern (2)
Royal Explorer long pants (2)
Royal Explorer sash (2)
Royal Explorer skirt (2)

Great Lakes:
Elder Detective of the Royal Guard (+3 Intelligence Boots) (4)
Legendary Detective of the Royal Guard (+4 Intelligence Boots) (4)
Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard (+2 Intelligence Boots) (4)

Legends: (Royal Guard Color is Off-White)
*Lt. Of the Royal Guard Sash (3)

Napa Valley:
*Royal Britannia Guard Ceremonial Shield (Golden Order Shield) (16)
*Royal Guard Battle Plans (~5)

Sonoma:
Officer of The Royal Guard Doublet (1)

SEASON 5

Baja:
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard Sash (MR 2, LRC 10, Intelligence +5) (5)
Royal Architect (Sash) (6)
Royal Toolkit (Deep Blue House Deco Tool, Blessed) (2)

Sonoma:
*Royal Guard Bard (Golden Lute) (1)
Royal Guard Bard (Silver Harp) (1)
Royal Guard Bard (Bronze Flute) (1)
*RBG Basic Training (Surcoat) (Many Colors)
RBG Basic Training (Surcoat) (Two Tone color)
RBG Basic Training (Sash) (1)

* Indicates I own one of these items, no * indicates I am looking to buy them

G

Maybe I have my dates mixed up, but wasn't it released towards the end of 2006, around the same time as the Acid proof?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duping was still possible at the time the sash was given out. It was an overlap of maybe couple of weeks. Acid proof was one of the first event items given out after the last known dupe was fixed. So, in theory it is possible that sash was duped. However, I have seen so far no evidence that it has been duped - and no I do not consider the ever present pessimism amongst some people as evidence.

Furthermore, the controversy surrounding the sash was regarding its mods - not duping. Finally, the LT sash I was selling for Britany was not sold in the end because Britany is having internet problems and never came online again. It is still locked at his house last time I checked.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

Duping was still possible at the time the sash was given out. It was an overlap of maybe couple of weeks. Acid proof was one of the first event items given out after the last known dupe was fixed. So, in theory it is possible that sash was duped. However, I have seen so far no evidence that it has been duped - and no I do not consider the ever present pessimism amongst some people as evidence.

Furthermore, the controversy surrounding the sash was regarding its mods - not duping. Finally, the LT sash I was selling for Britany was not sold in the end because Britany is having internet problems and never came online again. It is still locked at his house last time I checked.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I respect everyone's opinion on this topic. No one is accusing anyone person openly of duping. I am sure the sash that Britany has, and that of a few other players are the original sashes handed out, but to make a blanket statement that the sash was or was not duped would be in error. Its best to say that we don't know if it was or not.

Secondly, any player who played on that shard during the event the sashes were given out, including Manticore who has responded here in this thread, knows that only five sashes were given out. They were handed out ceremoniously by the EM, and confirmed afterwards when all who were present were asked. This number five really should not be up for any debate.

However it now appears, although without solid evidence, that more than five people own the sash. So if we were to log in to see everyone's sashes on their unique characters, we will know that more than five sashes exist. Regardless how many there are it is among the most desirable items in the game worth whatever anyone is willing to pay for it. Let's move on dupe or no dupe.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails, that makes little sense because you can say that about every single item that exists in Ultima Online as either being duped or "we do not know that it has been." What exactly is the point?

I have not seen conclusive evidence of its current count. We do not know who Parkay sold his sash too. That might help.

G

ive seen two on drachs as well

so the original five have been expanded rather a lot!

G

I don't feel its unreasonable to believe that there are more than 5 in existence, but I don't feel that this necessarily points to the item having been duped. It's completely possible that the EM responsible for the event created more than 5, and that not every individual who recieved who has come forward prior to now to make it known they own one or to place it on the open market.

L

Lady Mana

<blockquote><hr>

Napa Valley
Lieutenant of the Royal Guard (Sash) (Given to Napa Valley Reporter Lady Lava)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Mana not Lava!! Hehehehe.

As far as these sashes go... yup. It's perhaps among the most desirable items to dupe. No surprise that it's gotten greater in number than the original five... though personally I don't think they should have been given away in the first place. I believe that the EMs began to give out lower-quality buff items after this all became an issue (and it really WAS an issue). With the EM program shut down, now, it's even more valuable than ever... and disappointing because you know you won't have the chance to get something like it again. It was staggering to see how much money they go for o_O

G

stats or screen shots of these?

New to game for 2 months, no idea what they are.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

stats or screen shots of these?

New to game for 2 months, no idea what they are.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mana regen +2
Lower Regs: 10%
+5 int

Other than that a simple (red) sash.

G

other than that it rocks lol. Would be a nice addition to my suit!

G

<blockquote><hr>

other than that it rocks lol. Would be a nice addition to my suit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the mods, its not as nice an item as it was prior to the pvp changes. LMC has taken on significantly more importance than it was prior to the changes, and mana regen while still desirable is now no longer as significant a mod.

Perhaps if the sash had Mr2, Int 5, &amp; LMC 10 I would consider it worth the amount of money it has been selling for lately, but I simply could not condone spending that much money on these mods, regardless of it being a non traditional armor slot.

I

imported_Suzzy

I would have to agree with this assessment. This item is being over valued a lot by today's standards of usefulness, but if someone is willing to pay, then more power to them. I certainly am not at this point, especially since there seem to be quite a few of these sashes popping up for sale in the last two months leading me to believe the rumors swirling around about these particular sashes.

I

imported_mask-z

Also, as i know Darsus on Europa got 2, and another one is currently for sale on www.uo-auction2.com

It s pretty sure this famous sash has been duped more than 10-20 time, just in this last 2 months i saw 4-5 for sale by different people.

My Offer for this one is 700m

G

The one on UO-Auction2.com was the same as one that was listed for sale here on stratics and was purchased by Darsus.

G

It's pretty amazing how many of these sashes surfaced recently. Mandosa said they obtained it from an IDOC along with vine cords... I'm assuming it's from the same IDOC of the individual that had that spell chan 15/13 shield for sale. I know of quite a few people who have these now... and they already number more than 5.

I

imported_Suzzy

Obtained a lt sash and vinecords from an Idoc? I dunno about you, but if I had this sash and vinecords, I would definitely not let my house go Idoc, which leads me to believe that if he indeed get these items from an Idoc, the house it came from was probably owned by someone who got banned.

Obviously that is an assumption on my part, but who in their right mind would let potentially 3000 USD of items (just those two) fall in an Idoc? I'd pay for my account so my house didn't fall just based on the value of the items in the house, unless of course it was from a banned account like I am assuming. Banned for what is the question. Any smart rare collector/trader can guess what I'm thinking they got banned for, especially if it were from a Drachenfels Idoc.

G

The houses on known Duper accounts got totally deleted with all things in them....no decay and no fall...just deleted..

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok lets count:

Darsus has 2 (independently confirmed?),
Britany has 1 of the original ones locked down on atl (confirmed 1 hour ago), and
Chao has one on Atlantic too (as of 20 days ago, will reconfirm).

So that is 4 known ones at this point. Anymore? I dont care about what someone told u or what not. Interested in actual confirmations at this moment.

BTW, this is an old thread that was bumped up by someone and not an actual sale. I should just lock it down but we seem to be close to setting this matter for rest once and for all..

G

Well, Parkay has yet another one for sale, mandosa just sold one, and Manti has one, and i think Nails might have one as well im not for sure

and @ Top House Ploter....your statement is completely and totaly wrong, im not even exactly for sure why you even bother posting because about 98% of the time ur completely wrong, all you do is mislead ppl

Not all Known Duper houses were deleted, and i know that for 110% fact. Elvira Wolfbane's house's on LS all fell with all items in the house, there was a cpl heartwood cerimonial staff's, brave knight of brit, a handful ofwall carvings, glowing slimes, i personaly seen a bag of 65 ornies, inquis, xfers, etc etc. she had a castle, a tower, a 18x18 and i think another that all fell completely full of items. she was the biggest and most well known duper on LS IMO, she always had a constant suply of arties at less than half the avr price etc etc, i could go on and on, cuz this same thing happened on drach and europa as well, from well known duper houses

im not exactly for sure what method they used to determine which accts / houses would be deleted and which would just fall, or if they just screwed up, im not for sure but either way i know for a fact that not all were deleted.

G

Yes one bought more that 1 year ago and one bought less that 1 month ago from Mandosa.

Have you sure that Parkuo have it, I read in an old post the he have sold it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Darsus has 2 (independently confirmed?),
Britany has 1 of the original ones locked down on atl (confirmed 1 hour ago), and
Chao has one on Atlantic too (as of 20 days ago, will reconfirm).

[/ QUOTE ]

I know of a PvPer on Chessy named Rammstein X that has one. Parkay has one for sale at the moment, and unless it's the same one, that's more than 5 already.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darsus can I meet you somewhere to confirm? And Chaosy, how long ago can you confirm Rammstein having one?

Darsus 2 (confirmed),
Britany 1 of the original ones locked down on atl (confirmed 1 hour ago), and
Chao 1 on Atlantic too (confirmed)
Rammstein X 1 on Chessy according to chaosy (not confirmed)
Manticore 1 according to tragic (not confirmed)
Parkay 1 for sale atm (according to his post, possibly one of the above)

Total sashes given out: 5 (confirmed in past, will reconfirm with the EM)
Total sashes confirmed to exist so far: 4 (date January 3, 2008)

G

Yes of course.
I add now on ICQ.
One is display on my museum, but now is close to redesign (I add you for access) and the other is on my main chr.

G

Rammstein X had one less than a month ago. He transfered to Lake Austin recently. I did a char search on the UO webpage and it looks like he still is wearing it (dyed black).

Edit: There is also the one for sale on uo auction, though I don't recognize the seller nor do I know if he/she actually has it or not.

B

Broli of CKS

I can confirm Rammstein having one (along with vine cords &amp; the 10 phys shroud) for he is a good friend of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.