• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling ****load of vetrewards

G

i got quite a bit of each ethy and alot of banner deeds, hanging skeletons, anks and fire skulls and a few hanging shields.

let me know here or over icq which one you want. if you want to buy big amounts of vetrewards, icq me to talk about pricing.

C

Calibretto

Dark Grey robe and cloak?

And did you get a message from Mo?

I

imported_mo'gluk

I will vouch fer da panzee above calibretto is guud....

G

did now.

a friend of me wanted some vet robes/cloaks. ill let you know if he wanted those or not, if not, they are yours.

I

imported_Goron

I forget from past posts, but to make sure, you are accepting cash right?
I may be interested in some of the functional ones: robes, cloaks, ethys.
I can icq you when I get home form worky.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

did now.

a friend of me wanted some vet robes/cloaks. ill let you know if he wanted those or not, if not, they are yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Shak this is your freind here inquiring about the Dark grey Robe and Cloak you have set aside for me *wink wink* lol, but on a serious note ide like a robe and cloak as well copper works just as well for me and it sells for cheaper so ide preffer that if you got any, thanks!

G

also accepting cash indeed. also will see what i can do so everyone gets what i want. its a set im splitting up, so only of a very few things i got multiple ones.

ps: pikon did u find the cbds or dont need them anymore?

I

imported_mo'gluk

hes a pirate unless ya put soem sick smelling fish, a less than virtous woman or rum next to it he will never find it....

P

pikon198

keep on the vendor im waiting for a freind to log on hes given me some gold, so then i can take em, itll be around the afternoon, sorry for the wait. BTW got any copper robe w cloak ? and how much each if ya got??

G

np, they gonna be on the vendor. i have 1 of each robe and cloak. price is 200k per year.

A

AntiOTF

I also need 2 dark gray robes and cloaks if u have any left after you sell those.