• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Selling large part of my wearable collection soon. Items ready to be viewed.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Soon I plan to start selling the items that are contained in the boxes in the picture below. With there being so many individual items, I thought it may be a good idea to set it all up to be viewable prior to me starting the sale. Chances are that I will be running an auction for part of it, and selling the rest to interested parties. I will be out of town for a funeral for a couple of days, so don't freak out if I don't respond quickly. To find my house just follow the West road leaving Umbra. My place is the 3rd house on the right.
The boxes include: (Blessed), [Exceptional], and Sewn items...And every other combination of those titles or other old clothing/armor titles there are out there. There are also assorted rares, Event wearables and regular even items, Rubble, and other random items I am selling. A lot of the other items in the house will also be for sale as I continue to organize everything. I am NOT quitting or selling all of my stuff...just going in a different direction for now. The items on the few mannequins left inside the house I do not plan to sell. Thank you!

Stuff Ready in House.png

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I circled the wrong damn house in the map. I am way to tired to fix it right now. Just be aware that my house is the house directly east of the house in the circle. It shouldn't be hard to find. Just look for the one with crap everywhere.