• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling hero white bone arms (old . anyone can wear)

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many years ago i aquired in a trade , a set of bone armes dyed hero white . at the time there was some question as to their legality . so i stashed them away and only spoke of them to trusted friends . recently i have inquired with the powers that be here and have been assurerd that thay now are quite legal and have been given permission to sell them openly.

given that, here we go . =)

one pair of prepatch hero white bone arms .

this item is in no way any kind of artifact , nor are they enhanced so theres no way they could have been tokono dyed. they look kinda "ice white" .
i tried wearing them on a non faction guy and yes he can wear them.
(ill show you if you like)

i want siege gold . cold hard filthy lucre . and lots of it . you know its worth it.

lets hear some bids . ill keep this open for a while . not sure how long . depends on what happens i guess . ill take bids for a while and then set a closing date . ill try to be as fair about this as i can and give at least a couple days warning when i set the closing date.

please help contribute to the "find uncleshams can-opener fund"
thanks in advance .