• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling guildstone for Zog Cabal

H

hosstang

I deactivated my account over a month ago and have had a friend hold onto it for me since someone was going to buy it. But now my friend wants it gone so here it stands, the guildstone for Zog Cabal [Zog] is up for sale for real life cash only, through paypal (sorry, I do not have an account to do gold sales). The deed is located on baja and can be transfered from shard to shard (except seige). The original guy was going to buy it for $40, but I am open to negotiations, once an agreement has been made, we can work out how to get the stone (I will probably just give you the other persons icq and let you find a good time to meet them),

thank you for your time,

hosstang

C

craememp

Any other rares in with this account? <<crossing fingers>>

G

<blockquote><hr>

I deactivated my account over a month ago and have had a friend hold onto it for me

I will probably just give you the other persons icq and let you find a good time to meet them

[/ QUOTE ]

Their account has been closed, and theyre not reactivating it for this sale.