• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling "Good Samaritan of Britannia" robe

• Thread starter JadeFarstrider
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JadeFarstrider

Looking to sell a "Good Samaritan of Britannia" event item blessed robe 5 resists to physical. It is currently on Great Lakes will show anyone who wants to see. From the previous price checking posts I will set the Buy Out at 135 mil, My ICQ is 381-502-238. Thank you for your patience

G

The last one that was for sale on the boards was priced at 150m, I dont know if it was sold or not though. I've seen them for less within the past several months around 100-120m as well. They were duped last year so there are at least several more than what originally spawned.

D

Dargos78

Man that thing is awesome, 5 physical on a robe!! I wish I had the money!

G

agreed its a nice robe....you should see the baal and ari shrouds as well as the glorious lady shroud, i think yould enjoy em

J

JadeFarstrider

The item has been sold at Buy Out thank you all for your help I give you my thanks.