• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling good archery weapons….including some balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pikon198

Avast yee not to kind folks o' Sosaria, ah been sent a message from outer space, here be what hath been written, arrr... Ahem!

1) crossbow
Balanced
53 di
25 ssi
5 hci
13 cold resist
---starting bid= 3 mil

2) repeater
30 ssi
46 fireball
50 hld
50 hla
10 di
5 hci
22 life leech
---starting bid=2 mil

3) magical shortbow
Sc-1
40 fireball
40 ssi
50 di
48 stamina leech
---starting bid=2 mil

4) crossbow
Balanced
Sc-1
53 di
5 hci
26 stamina leech
---starting bid=500k

5) elven composite bow
Sc-1
42 hld
35 ssi
11 hci
41 di
---starting bid=500k

***All weapons have 100% physical damage.

<u>Rules of bidding</u>
*Bids below the starting bid will not be considered.
*Please bid at least 100k more than the previous bid. Bids that are not 100k more than the previous bid will not be accepted.
*Bids must be posted in this thread.
*I will not sell to any koc, fyi to koc.

There is no specific end date. The auction will end when it appears bidding has slowed to a halt. If the auction drags out too long, an end date and time will be added if necessary.

Good luck!

-Masumatek

I

imported_mo'gluk

I let one through as I was being nice but this is not allowable for one who's posting privelidges has been revoked to use others to post for him. any person who has done this has asked for permission and cleared it through admins... please remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.