• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Selling Godly Overcapped PVP Braclet

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
500 mill . Is lower then the reserve but it's my opening offer not saying it's not worth way more tho.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It's worth every penny. I'll get back to you but i'm 90% confident I'll offer your reserve.

This is one of the best jewels I have seen in a long time

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is nice , but with new update , you can get 5 dci% and 5 hci% from lv3 weapon mastery , so it more easy to reach 45%

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's worth every penny. I'll get back to you but i'm 90% confident I'll offer your reserve.

This is one of the best jewels I have seen in a long time
I agree it's very nice.
This is nice , but with new update , you can get 5 dci% and 5 hci% from lv3 weapon mastery , so it more easy to reach 45%
using that mastery to make ur suit is the least useful one but I would say that jewel is top-noch for the next patch for many many reasons! So I don't think talking the jewel down makes any sence at all.

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Worth every penny.... I had one a little bit better than this last year and I let it go cheap at 1.6 plat.

Good luck with the sale.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@The Great Gatsby moving the auction end time up that much is a horrible move in my eyes. You may not get another bid because a lot of people won't see it before it ends now.. why wouldn't you push it back instead of up?? Good luck with your sale
Agreed, personally i'd move it to Monday evening but at the same time you don't want to keep changing the rules midway. I think we'll be seeing some snipers on this one though... very nice bracelet and i'm sure lots will want it ;)

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I highly respect the reasoning for moving the date forward and not backward. If you need any advice or tips on selling/buying in strats feel free to pm me or icq me 656525583. Again, good luck!

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
Okay so was just briefed on what a 10min rule is so I will be applying that 10minute rule to this process. Apologies for making this last change but from what it sounds like sniping a bid is messed up.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Okay so was just briefed on what a 10min rule is so I will be applying that 10minute rule to this process. Apologies for making this last change but from what it sounds like sniping a bid is messed up.
Personally the 24 hour king of the bid rule is way better for everyone. It means the top bid must stand for 24 hours

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And these ridiculous items are what In fact ruined the game..very sad! Great sale though man.