• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling from UO Game Code Store. (ADDED ICQ AND AIM #'s)

C

ChReuter

Have got icq and aim now. Feel free to hit me up with questions! icq: 594086959 amd aim: CHReuterUO

NOTE: I will have myself a icq number within the next hr or so. Figured I would check out demand before I went through the trouble of getting a new number and DL'ing program.

S. ABYSS upgrade code - cheap!!!

7th char slot/increased storage

Advanced Char Token

Legacy Token

Name Change Token

Lots of Anny items like Hitching Post, 2 Armor Engraving Tools, among others. Just Ask!

Also a few Gametime Code store hairdye tokens where color has yet to be picked!

Please reply to this post asap if you're interested... I won't have a lot of time to do sales...

NOTE: I will be willing to use a trustworthy broker for certain sales that seem to fit the need for one.

I'm also not as greedy as some folks here, have an idea of what items are worth and will be happy to work with folks.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I would be more than happy to broker for free! Tips Accepted! Trusted & Solid!

C

ChReuter

Thx! Now if only the offers would come! I was sure that the fact I'm willing to let the stuff go at bargain would mean quick sales! FREAKING ECONOMY!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much for the following:

7th Char Slot/Increased Storage
Name Change Token
Adv Chara Token
Anni Items
& Abyss Upgradre Code

J

Jerrek

I'm interested in the 7th character slot/increased storage and the adv character token. How much for both? pm with price, I don't have icq currently.

D

dlmaker

I am interested in SA upgrade codes and 7th character & advanced storage. Please contact me and let me know your prices.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I've messaged him a few times and have had no reply to my message posted here earlier. I believe he has either vanished or has no intention of supply.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I deal in the codes, but I am usualy slow on getting them (Supply is hard to do with your own bank account ;)

ICQ me I should be able to fill some next week!

D

dlmaker

Thanks for the code Static. It's great to find a honest dealer for game codes. Much appreciated!!! :thumbup: