• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Selling Fertile Dirt on NPCs

D

DHMagicMan_1

Now that Mystics (two per shard I think) sell Firtile Dirt, can we please have it sold by the provisioners as well since that's where we go to buy bowls. There's no way to buy enough FD to do a "Batch" of plants of any size.

If not provisioners then maybe mages, naturalists or something to make it more available.

Thanks.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should be three mystics in the city, not two. Two are located in the shop SW of the public soulforge and one is in a big building to the north of that forge.

It would be nice to see all of the mage NPC vendors sell each type of reagent (maybe not deamon bone though). Bones might make more sense to be sold by Butchers.

Stayin Alive,

BG

S

soulstoner

Dude, Each time you purchase the lot of fd the Mystic has to offer - he'll restock 2x that - next go round (the restock timing is ~ 20 - 30 minutes), like the Holy Mages restock style, they'll build restock up to 999 :). I've stocked up enough fd for a very long time - but now, I prefer regular dirt as it's easier to manage the crops - lolzzzz.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Dude, Each time you purchase the lot of fd the Mystic has to offer - he'll restock 2x that - next go round (the restock timing is ~ 20 - 30 minutes), like the Holy Mages restock style, they'll build restock up to 999 :). I've stocked up enough fd for a very long time - but now, I prefer regular dirt as it's easier to manage the crops - lolzzzz.
I realize they do build up if you buy it all, but since each plant takes 20 it still takes a long time to build up any real quantity. I'll work on building them up this weekend, I don't usually stay on long enough to get past 320 or so on weeknights.