• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homes and Castles Selling Fel Castle on Baja

Rylo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello,

I am selling a castle at the crossroads; north of cove, please see picture attached for location. Almost 10 years old. Accepting offers, right on the water!

Discord: Rylo#4257

Thanks
Rylo

Attachments

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Almost all castles on Baja are passed on to other Baja Players for free.

Rylo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you know anyone who would like one, that also works. I'd prefer not to drop it since it's aged, but if I have to, then I have to.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only a little over a year and its 10 year banner so that must mean something

Rylo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks Danpal, that is what I was thinking as well. I'd gladly give it away to someone who would like a castle; would prefer not to drop it for that reason alone.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try calling out in gen chat and you might get someone to take it.
Thanks Danpal, that is what I was thinking as well. I'd gladly give it away to someone who would like a castle; would prefer not to drop it for that reason alone.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You know you've played UO too long when you can identify where a place is by just looking at the radar map.
Just north of Cove and west of dungeon Covetous :scholar:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know you've played UO too long when you can identify where a place is by just looking at the radar map.
Just north of Cove and west of dungeon Covetous :scholar:
Pretty much when you can close your eyes and picture most if not all castle and keep spots thats when you been playing to long. or when the Cords are listed and you know what town area its at by doing to many T-Maps for so long.