• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Fel Castle in Paxlair

• Thread starter Maja of K^T
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Maja of K^T

Hi hi. Maja (Nat) here... some ppl may know me others may not. If you don't you're a lucky SOB. D:

Selling castle in fel Paxlair (oldest player run town in UO!). Taking offers, please ICQ me at 133411447. Castle has some stuff in it that I'm too lazy to clear out such as tons of left over barbed kit armor, 20 or so gold metal boxes, various old school rares, alac scrolls, champ skulls etc. I dunno what's in there... could be a lottery ticket, who knows.

It's located just N or NW of Paxlair's main buildings... used to have !C! in water barrells out front... not sure if it still does (not the sucky !C! today... was Maverick's of orig champs). Has a keep and 18x18 as only neighbors, neither owner really plays anymore.

I'm selling some other stuff too *wink wink*

Thanks,
Nat

P.S.

B
L
A
M
F

M

Mr Moosestache

Hey Nat. It's Lac McBLAMF. I would like to get this off you. I need to know a price though. Because I'm not the richest man in the world. I do hold the knowledge of BLAMF. Answer ICQ too lady! GOD!

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi hi. Maja (Nat) here... some ppl may know me others may not. If you don't you're a lucky SOB. D:

Selling castle in fel Paxlair (oldest player run town in UO!). Taking offers, please ICQ me at 133411447. Castle has some stuff in it that I'm too lazy to clear out such as tons of left over barbed kit armor, 20 or so gold metal boxes, various old school rares, alac scrolls, champ skulls etc. I dunno what's in there... could be a lottery ticket, who knows.

It's located just N or NW of Paxlair's main buildings... used to have !C! in water barrells out front... not sure if it still does (not the sucky !C! today... was Maverick's of orig champs). Has a keep and 18x18 as only neighbors, neither owner really plays anymore.

I'm selling some other stuff too *wink wink*

Thanks,
Nat

P.S.

B
L
A
M
F
Hello there.. I am not sure if I know you or not.. but I was in Pax years ago with many different chars.. I knew Winfield, Winmere, and many others.. I also had a tavern in the town.. My icq is not up yet.. so I cann't contact you that way.. but I am returning to the game and plan to stay A WHILE.. maybe we can work something out :) is there a way to private message me and we can talk?

M

Maja of K^T

Hello there! I'm sorry the Castle has already sold. (sorry lac, i lubs you!!)

I have lots of other things for sale! Maja's Minions on the SW side of inner luna (happy's vendors) is updated semi-weekly as I shift thru what's left of my belongings. Other stuff too, icq me 133411447!