• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Selling Fear the Grinch-Lantern

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer. However, it does not convince me ;-)

ThatOneGuy

Visitor
I was going to bid 300m but I just picked one off a auction block for 275m on ATL I'm thinking 250m is the going price for these now

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
250m is a good offer honestly these were going for 500-400m when they first dropped but the price seems to have dropped dramatically on this and the anvil of minoc drop was also selling for 400-500m and now you see them not selling at 300m to 350m on auction block I think the market is just weak at the moment I would hold onto it and try to sale at a later date when it could be possible to make more off of it

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the posts. I will not sell this below 300 m. A guildie searched one and paid 400 for it last saturday. Unfortunately, I was offline at that moment. Some folks here want to help with their pricing suggestions, I appreciate this. But we all know there is not a "real" price, but the price people set. Everytime I want to buy something, clever folks want to tell me, that prices went up. You would laugh if I told you what players tell me when I want to buy their lanterns (450+) or Zento houses (5-8 plat). And its so funny, same players tell me, prices went down for everyting just in the very moment I want to sell something. I am no trader and no collector and I lost much gold in this pricing-game. Yesterday some fools in GC wanted to tell me that these lanterns go for 125m. When I ask them to sell some to me, they are silent. You will buy a Borb lantern? 450 m! You will sell one? Awww, 175 is best I can do.

Hence, can we just stick to the OT? This thread is no Price Check but a sale. I am thankful for nice replies and I have never been not polite to anybody. I am politely offering this in a range between 325 and upwards. And if nobody wants it, I will keep it without a sad heart. Because its a very very cool item.

Thank you very much!