• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling EVERYTHING!!!

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

tiggertessa2007

welp guys what can i say im bored with uo again and will be leaving after the halloween event "usualy the best event all year" so instead of hording it all in cyber storage ima give u guys the chance to buy anything u want. *if gold is a problem just q me we can work on something* my q is 105811531

1st pic is items that are of higher rare vlaue , full set of necro regs this even includes the ones they nerfed "top row" to the right are my higher end rares that will be sold as individual items ginseng with root, 4 connected wine bottles, red str pot, and square hair dye bottle

2nd pic is a lot of 130 cursed artifacts, these will be sold together they in clude staff of pyros and vorpal blades.

3rd pic is BAG OF HALLOWEEN STUFF "whole bag will be sold"
2 ghoul statues orange, 1 ghoul statue black, 1 travesty statue, 1 creepy cake, 1 pumpkin pizza, murky milk, 9th anni milk , 9th anni cookies, 7 orange twilight lanterns, 2 black ones, Grim reaper’s scyth, berserkers scythe, 4 bone furny deeds, 21 assorted pieces of demon blood, 10 evil furny tokens, and one maggot statue

4th pict is rubble, including both palms, sign hanger, sappling, 3 of the display cases in pic, 2 lower cream bed halfs, bench half, 2 part log seat, and many plants and other junk im not listing

5th pic Tok arties, 47 minor tok arties, 7 major arties dye charger top row left to right 1, 1, 49, 47, 50 bottom row left to right 33,50,20,29,4,5 “will be sold all together as one huge lot”

6th pic This group is armor sets , each bag will be for individual sell bag one , top left virtue armor set “with lotsa extra pieces” top right Sorcerer’s set , bottom left Knights suit 7 piece including female chest, bottom right spring turn in jewelry set “with bonus lucky necklace”

Keep watching this post guys its gonna take me a few days to complete it!!!

T

tiggertessa2007

it is atl guys im so srry, my husband got hurt at work this week and my head hasnt been on right since, i apoligize. ive got more stuff to post tho im trying to round it all up and put it into boxes. thanks all