• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Event Items

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been doing events over the past year, buying and selling what has been dropped and I'm afraid to say I just don't have the passion others do to collect them. I have four items I will begin selling now and as my inventory begins to move I will post more. I will continue doing events on all west coast shards, GL and Atl. What I get will most likely be up for sale although I do have a couple buyers that have a tendency to buy me out rather quickly. So keep me in mind for any future event Items. I don't get them all the time, but I get them enough to still enjoy doing them :)

*GL: Britannian Royal Spy - Watcher ~ 30m (ATL Gold -Pick up on GL)

*Atlantic: Bloodied Primitive Idol
(DROPED PRICE BY 200M) ~200m

*Atlantic: Intricate and Antique Shears of an Ancient Style Commonplace During the Founding of Trinsic ~ 175m (ATL Gold - Pick up ATL)

*Drachenfels: A Jade Monkey Stolen From the Emperor's Garden ~ SOLD

*GL: Lucky Charm Bracelet ~ 100m (ATL Gold - Pick up ATL)

*GL: A Human Trophy ~ 200m (ATL Gold - Pick up ATL)

*Origin: The Shirt Off Of an Unlucky Leprechauns Back ~
SOLD

*Hokuto: 15th Anniversary Bell ~ 15m

These are Buyout prices, and this is not an auction. It is first come first serve. You can post here or PM me on what you are buying.

If you buy more than one there will be a discount given. PM me on the Items you want and I will give you the packaged price.

Brokers welcomed but I will not pay the fee, Gold on ATL and I do have a Malas Vendor that I can place them on for you to see they are not duped
Thanks for stopping buy (subliminal message intended...)

Attachments

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will take the Napa Valley banner for 650M

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@ Starcraft. No broker needed with this Gent. Fast, Smooth and very quick exchange. I appreciate the honesty and integrity from him! Thanks again, Starcraft!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Smooth quick trade on the Napa Banner. Would trade again anytime with Aiden. Thanks again, Ive been looking for that banner :)

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic: Bloodied Primitive Idol (DROPED PRICE BY 100M) ~300m

Please could you confirm is it dropped 100m from 400m to 300m
or dropped the price from 300m to 100m

i will take it if you selling it at 100m!!
Thanks

Last edited:

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm not really sure how this could be mistaken as 100m for the idol, but just to clarify...The price has been dropped from 400m to 300m

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the smooth transaction. Gave them gold first on ATL, and received the item on Sonoma. :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa: A Broken Mirror Shard ~ 40m (ATL Gold -Pic up on ATL)

Ill buy

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sounds good. PM me your ICQ or just respond here and we will set up the transaction. I prefer Gold First then I will hand over the shirt on Origin