• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Europa EM event items PRICE DROP- 2 DAY SALE

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Replica Of Snox's Missing Ship (20) FOR SALE ON VENDOR 115M
A Dragon Hatchling, Saved On St Georges Day 2014 (20) ON VENDOR 115M
A Statue Carved With The Legend "I Was Killed By A Squirrel!" (20) SOLD 80M
The Haunted Rubber Chicken Of Bladderstick (20) SOLD 115M

added....olde item Studded Gorget of the Phoniex [old clean up reward pre 1999].....SOLD 125M

added...abyssal 2014 gift box colour FOR SALE 100M

ALL ITEMS PLUS OTHERS ON DARK MOON MIHR VENDOR- SOUTH EAST CORNER OF LUNA

icq is best...677577087....

offers in gold or maybe trade for a server birth item...inparticular still after a talking 2 story statue...

have a great day europa....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....prices are cheap yes they certainly looked cheap compared when i had to buy them!!!!....oh maybe.....maybe there expensive prices now i want sell...i get it.....hehehheeeeee

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....good prices..pm me if u want maybe we can do a deal...gold or other items...europa items id like to stay on europa..alas if they dont sell they got ot atlantic were they will

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well so much for all the "EU stuff should stay on EU" ******** youve been trowing around for years. LOL!
Erm hello ****** ......so what do u want me to do with them...if nobody wnats to buy them on europa....jesus....thats why i try sell them europa folks here first....knock knock on the wooden head

Last edited:

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm hello ****** ......so what do u want me to do with them...if nobody wnats to buy them on europa....jesus....thats why i try sell them europa folks here first....knock knock on the wooden head
Ive dissliked you for years without even talking to you. At least now you gave me a reason to!

Keep making good posts mate. Its allways a pleassure to try and figgure out what your trying to say.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive dissliked you for years without even talking to you. At least now you gave me a reason to!

Keep making good posts mate. Its allways a pleassure to try and figgure out what your trying to say.
The feeling is mutual...as your troll made no sense...with the fact iam trying to sell europa em event items on the europa trade board to europa people....[whatever] your non freindship is no great loss

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last 8 hours of crazy em event sale items....

Items added.. the em event stuff will be taken off at 19/20.00 today.....and packed up ready for my atlantic vendor

the vendor will remain stocked with other good stuff....:)

have a great days