• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sonoma] Selling Dread Warhorse

• Thread starter Polar_Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Polar_Man

I'm On sonoma and I'm Planning on selling 1 Dread Warhorse.
Hp: 563 | Physical 73%
Stamina: 125 | Fire 36%
Mana: 130 | Cold 32%
STR: 527 | Poison 51%
DEX: 125 | Energy 47%
INT: 130
Gm'd skills: Wrestling tactics meditation
Eval and anatomy are less then 5 points away from being gm'd
Resist spells is in the high 80's at the moment.
At 563 health you have more health then any other 3 slot, as well as 4 slot pet, and the way i see it, if your opponent be it player or monster was capable of doing 563 without you healing it, then that fight has already been lost.
So with that said I'm asking for somewhere around 65 mill.
I'm flexible to any reasonable offers over 30 mill, as well as gold + item deals depending on the items.
my icq is 626246841.
my name on the game is Polar Man which i always play my tamer.
You can post any offers here or by contacting me.
I'll sell to the best offer at the end of the week, but if a high end offer is made it might be sold on the spot.
if I get no offers i like i'll just keep it for another time.

P

Polar_Man

I would like to note the last dread to sell on Sonoma was 80 million it had lower resists except same fire, and had 627 hp.
considering mine has higher total resists but with a slightly less hp pool I still lowered the price due to thinking 80 mill is a bit overpriced.

P

Polar_Man

And this dreads down.
I'll probably be posting more dreads later.