• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Dread Warhorse **Update**

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Almost completely finished I'll be training it until it sells so it's skills in magery and Eval may be higher. All Other skills are complete I'll take bids for the next 7 days ending at 9pm EST on May 16th.

Don't miss out they are getting harder to find!

**UPDATE**

Mark Eval off the list of skills that still need work, as I said I was plan to keep training it some each day until it sells as of now it's magery is 76.3 and will be worked on some each day.

I have received one offer on it via PM please any future bids please post them in this thread.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Tomorrow is the last day on this auction. I've had one bid PMed to me, as I said I've continued to work on this Dread Warhorse and his Magery is now at 86.6 and all other skills are GM.

Remember if you are interested I'm cutting off the bids at 9pm EST tomorrow May 16th 2010.

Other stats and Resists can be found in the original post

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
what is the current bid on this dread warhorse?
Was offered 2 Tangles, considering market for them that's about 80 mil....

****EDIT****
I've got it's magery up into the low 90's now, I'll be working on it some more tomorrow prior to the bidding ending.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
fyi I've seen a half dozen tangles sell on our lovely home shard in the last week for under 20...
Gotta check the dates, last post before yours was May 16, 2010.