• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Donation point

V

von Beck

Ok

*considers the offer*

I wouldn't mind another "Chaos Shield - Museum of Vesper Replica". That's 800,000 points.

But at $5 a point that's 4 million dollars. I only pay like $9.99 per month to play this game, and after my mortgage and stuff I can save like $2,000 per month.

So I'm going to start saving $2k per month and in 166 years I will have 4 million dollars so I can buy your points. Maybe a bit sooner because I might get a bit of interest while I save.

Can you please give the points to your great-grandson so my great-grandson can buy them off you when we've saved up $4 million?

Oh... is it $NZ or $AU or $US? It might take a bit longer depending on the exchange rate.

:yell:

K

Katlene

ill check i think i have a spare one i can sell you for pixel money