• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Dirt Patch and Tray on Europa!

A

Asmodai

Hi there, did an idoc today and finally got something worth a little dosh! Stuff is located on the Europa shard if anyone is interested. Its all for sale.

This is also a kinda price check too, ive been given some estimates, would like to see what you guys think:

hear this is about 18-20 mil atm? Would this be correct?

I got two of these.. roughly priced 4-5 mil? about right or?

also picked this up, guard sashes that have been chopped up. not sure if this stuff was dupable or not, if it was then i expect its not all that special, but fingers crossed eh! Not sure about the price of this, so any help would be appreciated.

All stuff is available to buy, just put a price down and ill consider it. Pm me if you dont wanna use the thread!

P

PoCove

those trays look like the ones you get as loot on some peerless hunts .. If so they will not go for much 5-10 k

I have 3 of the dirt patches and the going rate is 3 mil ...

Not sure about the cloth ..

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tray is a serverbirth item, wich might share the graphics with travesty´s tray but it´s still an old item. I don´t know how much it´s worth exactly, but WAY more than just some thousands. *waits for a more exact pc*
Asmodai, could you keep one aside for me please?

Dirt patch is going for around 3-5 mils on europa.
Gold cloth.. well 2 yards are one brit guard sash.. one of those sashes goes around 5+ mils, means: 6:2=3*5= 15 mils at least!

F

feath

i pretty much agree with previous poster.
I've got 2 dirt patches, both at 3m. and the trays go for 3-5m.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those trays look like the ones you get as loot on some peerless hunts .. If so they will not go for much 5-10 k

I have 3 of the dirt patches and the going rate is 3 mil ...

Not sure about the cloth ..
The lootable Tray has a different name. This is a real one. At the current prices I'd say 8-10m.

Dirt patches 2-3m.

Cloth is somewhat hard to determine, it's definitely multiple millions per yard. I'd try to sell that in an auction, just so the highest bidder gets it.

A

Asmodai

well there is quite a bit of different info there, and it's definitely not 'travesties teakwood tray' whoever suggested that.

best place/way to auction it anyone?

K

kray2s

i need to check back here more often

Dont suppose you still happen to have any of those trays left do u?

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a tray 1 month ago for 20 million. I'd pay 14m any time.
So all the price checks seem quite low to me.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw one of the trays on an Atlantic vendor for 12 mil about a week ago. Another on a Chesapeake vendor today for 12.5 mil.

These are Luna vendors by the way.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just bought the tray that was on the atlantic vender, he dropped the price to 8 mil.. bought that and a wash basin for 20 mil... score :danceb:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Luna Vendors?????

Oh lordy lordy not again..........

:pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

K

kray2s

damn it if only the xshards were working i may just have been running round that darn luna today hehehehe

oh well *patiently awaits the next one*

A

Asmodai

guys i still have ALL of this stuff for sale. I've been very lazy :)

If anyone wants some it, then plz send me some messages/post here!

Im willing to accept offer on all of it in one sale at a discounted price