• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Selling customizable ATL Fel Keep, can't be any cheaper!

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling this awesome customizable ATL Fel Keep! It's a great location as well, very close to Britain crossroads.
Looking for 10P

PS: I believe there is a potential for a castle spot here. May be able to convince neighbors (east and south) to purchase his/ her plot.
Also, you can securely recustomize it if you prefer other Keep designs :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there enough room north and south for a castle? IMHO you would need more than just 1 additional house spot to place a castle.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I believe there is Lord Frodo. A castle is 31x31 and based on that, you will only need the house next door. I counted and there is enough room N/South plus enough space in between the houses :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A castle plot is 31x31 but you also have to have the, I think it is 5 spaces N and S plus the 1 space E/W between houses, so that would be 41 (N/S) 33 (E/W) if I am not mistaken.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not aware that 5 spaces are required N/S and only 1 is required E/W. To be honest, I've never heard of that. I believe there is 6-7 spaces in front and the same behind the keep. Therefore you should have 38 spaces available N/S which I believe is enough.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not aware that 5 spaces are required N/S and only 1 is required E/W. To be honest, I never heard of that. I believe there is 6-7 spaces in front and the same behind the keep. Therefore you should have 38 spaces available N/S which I believe is enough.
House Ownership – 1. Placing a House – Ultima Online

• 6 – Empty spaces in front of the plot (that’s 5 clear plus one for the house steps, which don’t show when testing placement)
  • 5 – Empty spaces behind the plot
  • 1 – Empty space on each side of the plot

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for clarifying that Frodo. I've edited the post now. Still very good potential, considering you are sitting on a block for a castle w/ 2 additional spots ;)