• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Selling clean legendary gorget, (has -100 luck)

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking for prices on these two items, also may sell items. Now looking to sell items.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The Platemail Do should get you an easy 25 Million
The GORGET is a CLEAN LEGENDARY ARTIFACT thought -100 luck is the only negative - to the right collector and with 106 Stats on it, SI8, MI8 and SR3, ist not only a COLLECTORS Item but also a Mage or especially a TAMER/MAGES best friend..i estimate the Value at 250 to 500 Million depends on shard and demand of a collector...items like that are imo super rare...
NICE ITEMS - i would get a heart attack looting this Legendary item hehe
greets
Ron

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry about picture size and thank you Ron for the help. Both items are on ATL

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me personally I feel the tunic is more valuable. I have a number of clean legendarys. Their really not that rare. IMO its all about functionality and the tunic can actually be used.

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think 250-500 is rather optimistic for the Gorget. I'll open the bidding at 75m since no one else has offered

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will be taking offers on the items to sell now. The gorget I was thinking of atleast 200m since it fits very nice for certain builds. The chest piece I was thinking atleast 100m.
Thank you all for feedback.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for prices on these two items, also may sell items. Now looking to sell items.

Yea I gotta agree with Mith... The tunic is nice because it has the RIGHT class of Mods on it. The gorget is a Mix of Mage / Dexxer mods (Stam Inc & Regen coupled with LRC???) So Unless your clever and come up with something that can USE that mix of Mods then if your not using them the item might as well not have them.... Mith..... Clean Legendary's are only common place if your BUYING them or running 6 accounts = P.

Ryloth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Even the mage mods alone are nice. 20 LRC 4LMC and 2CF with the resists. Also the 8 Mana and 1 int Ten mods any mage can use.

Love Less

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi if you still havent sold the gorget icq me and we can discuss a price thanks (654-745-135)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
HAVE YOU SOLD THAT GORGET YETTTTTT?????

ICQ ME 99912701
SKYPE ME: jd.yh.acg