• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Castle, Dsp Ent, Auction Houses!

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

First house is the castle, it is located at the Brit X-Roads in Felucca. Will take offers here while we clean out the houses.

Next house, Despise entrance house Felucca.

And last the auction house. Located first house east outside Tokuno Makoto-Jima moongate.

Need to sell these houses asap. I will update this evening with current bids.

L

Luna du Selene

I'm not bidding; just wanted to compliment you on the orange and black deco in the castle... very nice! :)

A

Alok

Normally I would bid 200 mil and up on castles but concidering its in Fel I will post a bid of 100 bottom and 175 mill top end bid on castle. Now the 18x18 Auction house I will post bid of 5 mil low end and 12 mil high end as long as its set up as seen in pic minus the extras.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Dsp Entrance house has no bid but the castle has a 150m, two at 175 one at 225 and leading at 250
the auction house is leading at 75m