• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Atlantic House Chopped Full

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Of all I need to take a break from UO for a while seeing as I never log on anymore. I am not going to sell my account as of now because I might return one day. First of all this house is located on Atlantic in Malas at this location "96o47'N--16o39'E" I believe it is a 13x18. Like I said it's chopped full of goodies I have collected over the years.

It wont let me lock down all the chest so anyone can view So I am not sure of the best way to show you the goodies that are inside chest... I guess you would just have to get with me one day so I can go through and show you the chest, not really a good way to showcase a house. And there is NO way I am going to list everything in a list of what I have.

I would rather have Cash offers but if you want to offer me gold it will be a little more. Also remember I have nice goodies in some chest that you cannot see from just walking in. a few bags are lock down so anyone can see mainly on the first floor right hand side of the house. But I guess viewing what is on the floor will give you an idea if you would be interested or not. so Reply to this, PM me or contact me through my AIM link or w.e

First of all the following items are NOT included...
Phoenix Legs
All Shrouds
The gold on floor 497,234
Marble Statues
Legacy Token
Soulstone Token
Zog/SL/Green Clothing
The GOOD luck suit
The Black Bag with Pants and No Draw Tile
Double Blessed Black OR Sigil Sandals
UCCDogIzDaMan's Jack O' Lantern
Full Soulstones On 2nd Floor
.CN Guard Sash
Regular Purple Gaurd Sash
Red/Blue Guard Sash
Mini House Tower
A Piece of Black
1 Suit Ranger Armor
1 Suit Daemon Bone Armor
AOS Fire Cloth
Pure White Spools
2 Glacial Staff's
ALL Etherea'ls
Mantra Statue
UCCDogIzDaMan's Rose

Sounds like alot but this is barely anything compared to whats left

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you remove the stuff that is on display but not coming with the house and tuck it away in your bank :?

T

Teufel_Hund

It wont let me lock down all the chest so anyone can view
I do not understand why you can not do this...I have many chests.containers in my house that people can veiw inside of and take nothing. All you need to do is lock the chest down, not secure it, and then set security to Anyone. You can actually put containers inside of others, again you just have to set the security to Anyone. Peeps can look in but not take a thing.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a good Idea Faith I will do that sometime today.

And Teufel I cannot do it because it would exceed the amount of lockdowns in the house.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really need to sell this guys, so come out and look. Or at least someone give me a ballpark range on what it is worth.

C

Cysphruo

you should try giving a list of the items for sale instead of a list of items that aren't for sale.

N

NewThunder

I thought about going to look at your house, but then decided not to, because I did not want to try and figure out what was or was not included. I would suggest you remove the items not included and try again.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all there is NO way I can list everything that is included.

Secondly I already removed the items that arnt for sell