• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry SELLING ARCHER RING *BEAST*

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
SOLD FOR 400 MIL

* If I don't get the offer what I'm looking for I will retract my item and sell it another time.

Thank you,

Last edited:

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
nice ring, i just sold one identical to that but a bracelet, mine had 20 dci and 25 ep instead of the 35, got 600 mill for it and i got several offers for more than that after auction was over :( but it was after 10 min rule. i wouldnt let it go for less than 800 if i were you, just my opinion :) grats man its solid as hell

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
nice ring, i just sold one identical to that but a bracelet, mine had 20 dci and 25 ep instead of the 35, got 600 mill for it and i got several offers for more than that after auction was over :( but it was after 10 min rule. i wouldnt let it go for less than 800 if i were you, just my opinion :) grats man its solid as hell
800? wtf lol.. these type of jewels sell for 4-5 max now that much better exist. still a nice jewel imo but not 800m

YoRickm

Visitor
Sold out already? even it's not auction end time?
if u said can buy out... i could pay 1bill...
i was ready to pay 1bil for this ring..
whatever..