• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling another great crossbow. . .(updated)

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after seeing the other one i had to post this. . .

50 hit lighting
14 hci
30 ssi
47 di

post bids here please and i will let this run from a few days.

i will have more weps up shortly but i just wanted to get this up for whoever loses out bidding on the other one

*update* i am not going to try and enhance the bow and will be selling it for sure. soul weaver asked me not to sell until he could get on today so as soon as i talk to him it will be sold to the highest bidder which at the moment is antiotf

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

8 mil

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious....

I'll pay 10 if it enhances

A

AntiOTF

All my bids are serious, and of course it enhances, the question is, do you wanna waste 10 mil on a 30% chance of it actually making it through the enhancement without breaking?

G

Aintiotf give it up this 1 is mine 11mil, u cant hang with the big boys

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Aintiotf give it up this 1 is mine 11mil, u cant hang with the big boys

[/ QUOTE ]

Well had you said that a few months back, I would have laughed so hard something would have fell off, but today, I'm afraid you're right. Good luck with your new toy.

Unless of course, the seller is willing to open the bids to cash offers, now that's a horse of a different color.

S

Strycher

Enhance it.

Then you will see some real bids. Cash is pretty easily converted to gold if necessary...

I am not going to bid though unless it gets enhanced.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

lmao its yours!!

[/ QUOTE ]

13 if it enhances

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would really like to get this over tonight as i will be out for new years and all that good stuff. get your bids in before the night is over

A

AntiOTF

Why do people say they're gonna let a auction run for "a few days", then end it in 21 hours?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my fault. forgot about new years when i posted this. next auction i run will have a set end time from the start. sorry if anyone was upset with this one.

A

AntiOTF

i go to watch football Sunday, as I have been for the past 20 years of my life, and i come back to see I lost an early ended auction. *shakes head*

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said, sorry for ending it early and i will make sure to have a set end time from now on.

S

Strycher

congrats SW on the enhance...that will be a very nice bow for you.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

congrats SW on the enhance...that will be a very nice bow for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

*update* i am not going to try and enhance the bow and will be selling it for sure. soul weaver asked me not to sell until he could get on today so as soon as i talk to him it will be sold to the highest bidder which at the moment is antiotf

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah congrats i guess, but why did you contact him instead of just placing your bid where everyone could see it first? instead you place bids like "13 if it enhances". then you privately contact the seller, which as he stated above i was the highest bidder, why didnt you just place your bid at that time? or did you want to place it later after talking to him and discovering he was gonna end the auction early, in hopes of me not seeing your bid?

A

AntiOTF

These actions by you is the very reason Mat place the conditions below in his auction for the other crossbow.....

<blockquote><hr>

*Serious bids only please. If it the price isn’t what I like, I won’t sell it.
*Keep ALL bids in this thread. No pms, no icq, and no in-game bids.

[/ QUOTE ]

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off i was working all day unlike some people i guess.... I was the first person to see the post make a bid and talk to him about it.... third i placed a bid of 13 mill as soon as i got home cause he icqed me saying he wasnt gona enhance it and he was gona sell to teh highest bidder he said will you bid any higher without it being enhanced. I posted the bid of 13 mill as soon as i got home. He tired contacting you for the past hour in a half to 2 hours. I am at my fiances right now cause i had to leave at 7... i asked him if he was gona sell it to me or not cause he said he wanted to end it tonight but i was gona be able to be in game to buy it. So he sold it to me. Thats the story guy.

A

AntiOTF

yeah is that why you told him you were "leaving'? rofl.. why would you feel the need to tell him you were "leaving" on the first day of a 3 day auction? Funny thing is, you made it clear you were "leaving" and wouldn't be able to bid on the item later, but you sure as hell found time to come on here and post pics of the enhancement. But hey, it's all good, and congrats on your new weapon, Guy.

Edit: I' really sorry I wasn't available in that "hour and half" he tried to contact me.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you read my post... I left my house at 7.... I do not have uo at my fiances... yes she has a laptop so i can pancake and moan at you on the forums.. He asked if i was gona be on tomarrow to buy it, I am not. I'll be working and then enjoying a nice new years night with the fiance. Maybe you should do the same.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

why don't you go to his selling thread and buy it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your suggestion, but i rather not. My principles are not for sale.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

why don't you go to his selling thread and buy it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your suggestion, but i rather not. My principles are not for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya on that, in fact these weapon prices are insane, I really don;t know how I am supposed to compete in a market like that

T

Tark_Smash

I think this is the highest I have ever seen bows sell for, they are pretty nice ones but still.

G

It is a mad rush on bows. I am not sure they are all worth it. I would have stopped at two mil on all the current ones.

I

imported_mo'gluk

depends if youcan geta few peopel running templates all focusing on archery like krystals... youwill ownzor people on the field as longa s you keep your targets centered and such ... its all ganks of course but still its valid template especially for factions

A

AntiOTF

hehe, well llucky for me, the person I purchased the 20 mil from saw the thread and what happened, and message me saying that was messed up and since he knew i only purchased the gold for the bow auction, he offered to buy the gold back. Whew! very nice person indeed, cause he could have stuck me with that useless gold. So I'm happy there are still a few decent people left on siege.

Yes, I was gonna bid all the way up to 23 mil for the bow if i needed to, which would have been every penny i had.; But i watched football and not only did my team (Dallas) lose, I also lost the auction. That's siege for ya, what a great community we have!