• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling alot inside UPDATED PRICING

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mounted Pixies X 6,
House tele set NON Vet 8m,
Corrupt portal 5m,
3x Fountain of life, 800k each
stewards 125k 50+,
Raised Garden Bed,
Hearth of home,
Bed of nails,
haunted mirror,
ancient samari helm 500k
metallic cloth dye tub,4 M
Furniture dye tub 4m
black dye tub vet reward,
buddy token x2,
Fc 1 rings and bracelets 60k each clean nothing else,
Bokuto -15 mage sc dci 15 5mill

if there is no price please post offer here or ice me or if you want the item hit me up also

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to set minimums... Otherwise this could be a very long thread that many don't want to look thru... Just a thought.

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Might want to set minimums... Otherwise this could be a very long thread that many don't want to look thru... Just a thought.
Good point mostly im hoping people just put fair offers and we complete a deal some of the items im not 100% on price

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ill sell the chest of sending for that fountain lifes ill hold on too hollar when your on i keep getting in game and checking for yah

Pendragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
not on vendor icq me and we can meet up or i can put on myv endor in new magincia vladimirs house