• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Alacrity Scrolls: Includes Eval, Inscribe,Poisoning, & soulstones

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Have 12 horned kits for sale 3kits per 1million per. ---SOLD
Selling Soulstone Tokens 1.8 mill per

Scrolls :
Eval- Minium Bid 1 mill,
Inscribe,
Chiv,
Poisoning,
Wrestle,
Fencing,
Necromancy -700k,
Meditation.

Post your offers and icq's im gona let this go for a cpl days most likely so everyone has a chance.

A

AntiOTF

I might would buy one of the scrolls if I had a clue to how those things actually work. *rubs back of head*

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I might would buy one of the scrolls if I had a clue to how those things actually work. *rubs back of head*

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically the scroll allows you to gain skill at a rapid rate for 15 min, gaining up i believe .3 maybe to .5 in one use of the skill so on Siege Perilous.... The best way to do this is use to use the scroll after 70 so teh ROT Kicks in... Eat the scroll. Be in your house or a safe zone. Use the skill get your rot gain of .3 log out... Wait your rot time... log in get ur gain of .2 etc. etc... Untill your Rot gains are done for the day... now the scroll is 15 minutes of real time that you have to be online for it to decay. So idally you could just get your gains alot faster for ROT if you didnt have alot of time to playing to gain you ROT skills..