• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

selling account

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know you love this pathetic post. anyhoo, it's my main account and it's shut off so uh, pm me or something and i'll tell you what i got, skills whatever. i can't login to icq.

C

Chronic Apathy

It might help if you list what skills do you have at 120 and what are your top 5-10 best items?

B

Barbosa

Hello Zynia,

I am Barbosa from West Africa, I am 25 years old and I work as a fashion model. I also have fashion boutiques in and outside my country. I have been into this modeling job for some years now and i have been given an opportunity to work both in my country and most of countries. Now i want to come to the States for a vacation and also to do some little exploration. I would love to have your account, i mean i would love it if i can purchase your account you posted on stratics so i want to know if the account is still available. If it is still available, pls contact me via email or call me on my cell number +1-234-567-8910. I would love to make my payment via cashier's check and or money orders. I would love to read from you ASAP!

Regards,

Barbosa.

LOL

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, lol. yeah uh i dunno. you're nuttier than me and i'm still stoned :(

S

Shadow

i don't even remember the password to my account LAWL LAWL LAWL