• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling A LOT OF OLD RARES!

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 million for the other open book

Edited to Add: Mine will also be from Atlantic.

C

Ciaran

**BLOOD STAINED TUNIC WAS BOUGHT OUT.
** SPAM WAS BOUGHT OUT.
PM bid of 125m for the crude orcish axe from Devine
**60m for the Facial Hair Growth and Scupturing Cream from Chaosy
55m for diversion open book from Demonous
45m for the Wig from Chaosy
**20m for the "orc skin mask w/ int" from HappyJack
**9m for the Wyrm's Heart from Assia
**PM bid of 8m for the head of lord whilhelm from HappyJack
**7m for the obsidian from Assia
5m for the Full Set Of Purple Hued Armor fromAmdusciasLS
PM BID 5m for the thin hay from HappyJack
**5m for the open book from Assia
**5m for the brimstone from katherinepgoh
**5m for the other open book from Kimberly of Napa
4m for the fruitcake from katherinepgoh
**3m for the statue in a bag w/ weight 255 from katherinepgoh
PM bid of 500k for the exceptional rune from Gunga_Din

Just repeatin myself but the auction ends Today at Midnight EST unless a last minute bid was made then 10 minutes after that. Thankyou for all your time =)

C

Ciaran

**BLOOD STAINED TUNIC WAS BOUGHT OUT.
** SPAM WAS BOUGHT OUT.
PM bid of 125m for the crude orcish axe from Devine
**65m for the Facial Hair Growth and Scupturing Cream from Suzzy
55m for diversion open book from Demonous
45m for the Wig from Chaosy
**21m for the "orc skin mask w/ int" from panoramix2009
9m for the Wyrm's Heart from Assia
PM bid of 8m for the head of lord whilhelm from HappyJack
7m for the obsidian from Assia
5m for the Full Set Of Purple Hued Armor fromAmdusciasLS
PM BID 5m for the thin hay from HappyJack
5m for the open book from Assia
5m for the brimstone from katherinepgoh
5m for the other open book from Kimberly of Napa
4m for the fruitcake from katherinepgoh
3m for the statue in a bag w/ weight 255 from katherinepgoh
PM bid of 500k for the exceptional rune from Gunga_Din

Just repeatin myself but the auction ends Today at Midnight EST unless a last minute bid was made then 10 minutes after that. Thankyou for all your time =)

C

Ciaran

I should have sent all current bidders a message asking what server they would like their items on just to be sure no one is left behind except kimberly of napa, chaosy and assia I am aware they would like theirs on atl =)

C

Ciaran

last minute bids are RADUGAST 25m FOR ORC MASK
ROBTHEMILT HAS 56M ON THE DIVERSION BOOK

C

Ciaran

Just received a bid of 30m for the orc mask from happyjack and 10 more minutes from now the bids will end unless another bid.

C

Ciaran

It would have been 16 after but I received a private bid and since not everyone is bidding on the forum itself it takes time. So its not instant but the bids are still open. Sorry if this is confusing. I would like everyone to know the bids so it is known to everyone. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. And Bidding on all items would be open until its officially closed.

C

Ciaran

Alright since Radugast just made a post it will be 10 minutes after his post. Thankyou for your guys time. Unless another pm is received then it will be when I announce it.

C

Ciaran

AUCTIONS CLOSED THANKYOU ALL FOR BIDDING PLEASE CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE ITEMS

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you sell the diversion book to the other guy then that is very shady, first of all u posted that someone bid 6 mins after the auction ended, and u shouldn't allow someone to bid a 1 mil increment at the last second because i was willing to go higher, and since i was winning the bid for over a week i should have priority

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know when the items I have one are on Atlantic and I'll be happy to meet you! PM'd you my ICQ.

R

Robthemilt

I wont do that either. I did what I did because it looked like the best chance to get it as cheap as possible. I just happen to be awake at this time in order for that to work. If Carian opts to accept a new bid from Demonous I wont complain. He should go where he's going to get the money. But I dont see how what I did was shady. I put in my bid before midnight. It just didnt get posted until after.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone heard a response from Ciaron lately? Not sure if hes on vacation or somthing. .. or perhaps he decided to keep his stuff..

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone heard a response from Ciaron lately? Not sure if hes on vacation or somthing. .. or perhaps he decided to keep his stuff..
I met Ciaron on Atlantic and paid for the three items I won with no problem. That was this last Wednesday.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any word from this guy yet? who has an auction then just vanishes before selling everything that the bidders won...