• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a keep on ice island

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have moved to another location so I am selling my keep on ice island. It is in one of the better spots on ice island. It is not far from Aminia the Master Weaponsmiths Wife Cave (east side of ice). It is at
119 26 N 169 22 W.
It has no real close neighbors and the ocean is directly east 3 squares.
At the moment it is slightly warn so I will not have it up for action more than 2 days.
You may pm me bids or but I prefer that you post here.
Lowest bid I will accept is 2 mil or I will keep it (no pun intended!)
LL
Barter Town Inc

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes it is an excellent location LL but no one seems to like ice (except maybe Ander :) ) .

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have moved to another location so I am selling my keep on ice island. It is in one of the better spots on ice island. It is not far from Aminia the Master Weaponsmiths Wife Cave (east side of ice). It is at
119 26 N 169 22 W.
It has no real close neighbors and the ocean is directly east 3 squares.
At the moment it is slightly warn so I will not have it up for action more than 2 days.
You may pm me bids or but I prefer that you post here.
Lowest bid I will accept is 2 mil or I will keep it (no pun intended!)
LL
Barter Town Inc
ill bid 2 mill

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This auction is now closed with andyjacksons the winner at 2 mil

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes thank you very much for a very smooth trade. I hope you enjoy your time on Siege.