• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Selling a few rares/server births on ATL

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never ran an auction on here before, might as well give it a shot. I was going to start making a non-private collection but decided against it. I'll post min bids on a few items and let the other ones just go.

please post all bids in this thread
I'll do my best to run this until Saturday the 15th (work gets crazy)
If anyone places a bid at the last moment, I'll keep bidding for that item open a bit longer to give people a fair chance (no sniping)

up for bid:

Folded sheet MrNiceMNC 90mil
Wood curls Radugast 55mil
Ruined painting 75mil starting
Playing cards Radugast 45mil
open book magicmule 30mil
Server birth full jars (face the other way than the spawning, can't be turned either) Radugast 20mil
complete set of hair dyes Tinsil 35mil
64 golden mark scrolls
gold blood moss Tinsil 15mil
Light Tinsil 3mil
bloody aid Radugast 25mil
18 'ingots' (8 different colors) does NOT include the ranger/fire/coal ingots Funtony 4mil
7 piece colored NPC plate (7 because it has leather gloves with it)
Black double blessed robe mandosa-nice 15mil

Also willing to entertain offers on:

pure ginseng root Tribute House, 40mil offer
Green cloth
the ranger/fire/coal ingots weins201, 4mil offer
16 buckets
Kilt [exceptional] blessed Nothraiya, 20mil offer

I think I got everything here, I might add more as I go along. Sorry for the high starting bids, never done this and afraid to lose too much on some items I paid a lot for ;)

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 'ingots' (8 different colors) - 4 Million
The ranger/fire/coal ingots - 3 Million
Playing cards - 25 million

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wood Curls - 25m
Playing Cards - 25m
Funtony already has the bid for the cards at25mil ;)

also as a side not to everyone:

pure ginseng root
Green cloth
the ranger/fire/coal ingots
16 buckets
Kilt [exceptional] blessed

I'm 'entertaining' offers for those, no need to post bids for them on here, you can just PM me about those. they are not for sure going to be sold, so while you are free to bid here on them if you want, but I do reserve the right not to sell those 5 items :)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone wants a better picture, or to see the items in game, please let me know!

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Derium,

Im highly interested in your ingots.

Im trying to complete the set of 30 different colours and I have now 25 colours.

Please let me see the ingots ingame before you decide to sell them to someone else.I will ofcourse pay you alot if you try to help me finish the set.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried zooming in on the cards, not sure if it worked. In case it didn't, it is a single hand facing East.

D

DVI

complete set of hair dyes 30mil starting - 30m
Black double blessed robe - 5m

Pruulo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are on Europa I offer double blessed long pants and double blessed boots for your black double blessed robe...

Pruulo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well then im out and DVIs offer is the highest again ;)

and if you are dilan please look at uo im trying to talk to you :)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 for the Pure Ginsing, and 4 for the ranger, fire, coal ingots

10 - Ginsing
4 - ranger/fire/coal

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*edited at the top*

I think I have it updated correctly, please let me know if I missed or messed up something.

Also, Assia since i did not have a clear picture of the cards, if those are not what you wanted, please let me know. I'll allow a bid retraction.

I also should say, I do reserve the right not to sell based on non-serious bids. like if someone bids way low on an item with zero bids. unlikely, just saying that.

T

Tinsil

3m on light
35m hair dye set
15m gold blood moss
20m ginseng root

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cards are just fine. Thank you for checking though!

I bid:

Wood Curls 40m
Playing Cards 40m
Folded Sheet 85m
Ginseng Root 35m

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated for the night at the top. I'll keep updating there because that makes the most sense ;)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was not aware the changeling dupe Blue robe is an illegal item, thanks Tomas_Bryce for the heads up.

Tinsil had the top offer at 8mil, I'll see if he still wants it. Sorry all!

Veterans Affair

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So have I won the ranger and coal iggies along with 13 of the buckets? I had bid 5m on the iggies and 5m on all the buckets then someone else bid 3m on 3 buckets? I don't see any of it updated so I was just wondering if they were still being sold or what? Ty! :)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those are part of the taking offers bit ;) because I had no idea if they would sell, or not. I need to go through a few PMs about them still. Once I get the auction items squared away then I will sort out the offers and contact from there about those items. Sorry for the confusion about them!

I had someone PM me about the woodcurls with a higher bid, but I can't accept it because it must be posted in the thread! So if you're reading this you should post soon ;)