• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a Few Items On Pacific. Icq: 340 346 157

• Thread starter Ooguk [Cove]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ooguk [Cove]

Server Birth Large Vase
Server Birth Folded Sheet
Server Birth Playing Cards
Server Birth "Glass" Mug
Server Birth Ceramic Mug
Server Birth Skull Mug
Server Birth Golden Goblet
Server Birth "Tray"
Server Birth Scattered Hay
"A Bottle Of Yew Wine" (Dark Green Color)
A Fancy Dress Made By Versace [Esceptional]
"Knight Of The Luna Guard" Surcoat
Navy Blue Royal Brit Guard Sash With An Error In The Title "cn."

You may submit ur offers Through PM's, ICQ's, Or Simply Posting on this thread.. -Ty-

O

Ooguk [Cove]

(Current Offers)

Gold Goblet - 30m
Playing Cards - 50m
Skull Mug - 45m
Glass Mug - 65m
Bottle Of Yew Wine - 70m
Luna Guard Surcoat - 55m
Royal Brit Guard Sash With Error In Title - 25m
Folded Sheet - 60m

I seem to only be getting private message bids which works, but Id prefer if everyone submitted their bids on the actual thread that way people can see the bids, and know they are real.
(Bids End On Friday 1/5 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time)

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I am impressed by the rapid bids, keep em' coming.. And dont forget submit all bids by Friday 1/5 @ 10:00 P.M. Pac Time -Ty-

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your large Vase is not the server birth one. The sever birth one is ten stones, yours is five. The five stone one can still be obtained in game.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Your large Vase is not the server birth one. The sever birth one is ten stones, yours is five. The five stone one can still be obtained in game.
Ive had it forever as u know.. How is it still obtainable, pls explain..

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Champ Spawn in Labyrinth, replica
I tried to look the picture up to see if it was the same.. Couldnt find one so if u get the two different vases post the pictures on here for me and everyone to see.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to look the picture up to see if it was the same.. Couldnt find one so if u get the two different vases post the pictures on here for me and everyone to see.
replica.

server birth.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Im not Claiming its a Server birth.. Some people consider Spawn artifacts as a rares collection. Looks like Lineman is the new UO Detective.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not Claiming its a Server birth.. Some people consider Spawn artifacts as a rares collection. Looks like Lineman is the new UO Detective.
I would be pissed if I bought a 2m item for 45m that's all. Wasn't sure if you were aware. Wouldn't want you to make a bad name for your self as a rares trader. And ya vendor is right next to mine so it was hard not to notice.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I would be pissed if I bought a 2m item for 45m that's all. Wasn't sure if you were aware. Wouldn't want you to make a bad name for your self as a rares trader. And ya vendor is right next to mine so it was hard not to notice.
Yeah well i paid like 50m for it months ago, and what am i supposed to do just throw it away i gotta try to make my money back on it.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooguk [Cove said:
Yeah well i paid like 50m for it months ago, and what am i supposed to do just throw it away i gotta try to make my money back on it.
lol omg!

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While were on the subject of incorrect vendor info, that green bottle of hair dye in the upper right hand corner isn't from the spring decor collection years ago.. the colored botles like that used to be sold by NPC alchemists back in the day. The SQUARE light green one is the spring decor one.

And whats up with you lineman? I thought you and Baron were good buddies? Wasnt Baron someone you could trust and rely on, as I remember you saying a few moons ago?

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And whats up with you lineman? I thought you and Baron were good buddies? Wasnt Baron someone you could trust and rely on, as I remember you saying a few moons ago?[/QUOTE]

Everyone was right, I was wrong. Simplest answer I can come up with. This has derailed though and that was not my intention. Rest of the items are really nice items and will make a nice addition to anyone's rares collection. On the bright side I have kept this auction bumped.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm taking this opportunity to mention that I still want Lineman's Kryss! :drool:

Thread :owned:

Tetricyde Of Pacific

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Make a separate hate thread pls ur making me look bad, and im trying to sell some stuff here k thnx!!!!

M

Muu Bin

Make a separate hate thread pls ur making me look bad, and im trying to sell some stuff here k thnx!!!!
It looks like you are doing a great job on your own...

"Yeah well i paid like 50m for it months ago, and what am i supposed to do just throw it away i gotta try to make my money back on it."

:thumbdown::twak::thumbdown:

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:ten:

I wasnt quick to pass judgement upon Transfering here from Pacific...

But this proves exactly what EVERYONE I spoke with said about You Baron...

Everything that was said about you and said about slave girl :flame: has been 100% True...

Thanks Everyone for truthful warning and not just giving warnings cause you dont like the person personally... Good stuff :thumbup:

Tetricyde Of Pacific

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least this thread has been an informative post for me. I do have the SB vase and have had it for many years. I didn't know that UO had screwed up another of our rares by putting out a twin from the Champ Spawn in Labyrinth. So nice of them to do so. Kinda like the orc fuud that was dropped last year and now they drop 10 more. Makes you wonder when you sink all that gold into the EM stuff if they will decide again to drop 10 more for lack of designing something new. :twak::twak:

O

Ooguk [Cove]

:ten:

I wasnt quick to pass judgement upon Transfering here from Pacific...

But this proves exactly what EVERYONE I spoke with said about You Baron...

Everything that was said about you and said about slave girl :flame: has been 100% True...

Thanks Everyone for truthful warning and not just giving warnings cause you dont like the person personally... Good stuff :thumbup:

Tetricyde Of Pacific
UO is like Highschool, all the rumors u here are 99% False as in this Case :)

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Dont forget this thread was about rares up for bid so uh ignore all the other stuff and get bidding :)

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread now shows how quick you are to remove an item from a knowing community of people that it is a spawn item...

...and place it into a new community of people to try to claim it as a 45m Server Birth again...

...In which you say, "I spent 50 mil months ago, i gotta alteast try to make my money back...." Explain how accepting a 5mil loss is you getting your money back at all?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminds me of the story in another post dealing with his rares dealings where he offered to buy a rare from someone and had left his stealther in the guys house, so when the guy when to unlock it he could steal it, luckily the guy detected hidden and baron ran off in the distance...

Caveat Emptor...

I know its not worth 50m but ill trade u a tshirt for ur vase, no one wants to see a 15 year old kid in the nude bro...not even the ladies...

:D

N

NewThunder

(Current Offers)

Gold Goblet - 30m
Playing Cards - 50m
Skull Mug - 45m
Glass Mug - 65m
Bottle Of Yew Wine - 70m
Luna Guard Surcoat - 55m
Royal Brit Guard Sash With Error In Title - 25m
Folded Sheet - 60m

I seem to only be getting private message bids which works, but Id prefer if everyone submitted their bids on the actual thread that way people can see the bids, and know they are real.
(Bids End On Friday 1/5 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time)
How are bids going to end on 1/5, when this thread was started in February? are you really going to hold bids open until next Jan?

L

LordDextonious

How are bids going to end on 1/5, when this thread was started in February? are you really going to hold bids open until next Jan?
Come on... Really??? You can't figure out the typo?? Besides... The next January 5 that lands on a friday is in 2018. You just keep waiting.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not even going to bother to clean up this thread. Locking it down. OP is welcome to start a new thread with updated bids when they return.

Status
Not open for further replies.