• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ***SELLING A FEW ITEMS*** ADDED GL MANUSCRIPT

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are on atl unless specified elsewhere and I am looking for atl gold plz. This is not an auction you can icq or pm me. Icq is the quickest way to get ahold of me. I refuse the right to sell if I feel the price is too low so please serious offers only. I may add prices later and thank you.
icq is 57005127
*These pics were used from ultimarares.com* Thank you

1. A Portrait Depicting A Young Girl Harvesting Flowers From A Vibrant Garden - on napa- does something in house

2. Rubble block and steps - items are on pac

3. Illuminated Manuscript Drollery - on my atl vendor- does something in a house

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that painting is hot... can it be turned and how much u lookin for

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Purifying Font Of Harmony and songbird are on atl. Only have 1 of each left. The font is on my vendor southeast of luna